Love Watching the Goats

A neighbor has a number of goats as pets. I enjoy looking at them grazing as I walk past them every morning. Having so many pets roaming is banned in our place, but I think the village management allowed it because goats are such "neat" animals and they can help in keeping trim the wild grasses. Saves them the cost of hiring a laborer to do the cutting of grasses. Do you also enjoy watching some animals eating?
@sol_cee (12229)
• Japan
Baby goats look cute!
Yes they are cute and I like to catch and hold them but they always run!
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh this is simply wonderful friend! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely photo of the nice goats! I do not see them or anything around here.
We are in a tropical country with lots of grasses where the goats, cows, etc, can enjoy almost year round.
I do love to watch the animals go about their daily lives. Glad the goats help out by keeping the grass trim. The really are cute animals.
It's such a joy seeing them eat the grasses, more so with the young (kids).
@JustBhem (14063)
Nope, have you seen a video where a goat is playing?
No,I haven't seen one.
@JustBhem (14063)
@acelawrites It's so funny. The goat was sliding again and again. And it seemed the goat having fun.
@RubyHawk (18954)
• Atlanta, Georgia
The goats are So cute and useful too. I've heard of goat farmers renting out goats to clean up overgrown lots, for a fee of course.
They serve a dual purpose! That's great!
@RubyHawk (18954)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@acelawrites It's an advantage for both parties. Good business.
@kepweng (2382)
16h
i love the goats meat how about you?
I have seen goats before when I walk farther from the neighborhood and yes they look really cute when they eat and even play.