Favorite Movies From 1984 # 10- Revenge of the Nerds.

Banks, Oregon
Hey, everyone and, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I am here with another fun new series, it's my favorite movies, from 1984 and, in at # 10 to kick off the series is Revenge of the Nerds, starring Robert Carradine as Lewis, Anthony Edwards as Gilbert and, Ted McGinley as Stan Gable, the leader of the Alpha Betas a bunch of jocks, who carelessly burn down their own fraternity and, then they kick the nerds out of their dorm, it's a very funny movie though and, the nerds do get their revenge. I also like the character of Booger, he's probably the funniest, but I can't repeat most of his lines here. So, I will go with a quote from Gilbert. Gilbert: I just wanted to say that I'm a nerd and, I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds. I mean uh, all of our lives we've been laughed at and, made to feel inferior. And tonight those jerks, they trashed our house. Why? Cause we're smart. Cause we look different. Well we're not. I'm a nerd and, uh I'm pretty proud of it. Some information verified at Wikipedia. Photo is from Wikipedia.
• Richfield, Utah
Booger!!! Ya, can't repeat his quotes on here, lol. Prob my favorite character on this movie.
lol good to see another fan and, congrats on the big win in fantasy football this week.
• Richfield, Utah
@TRBRocks420 haha, and thanks!!!! Haven't checked it yet, but I'm glad I heard it here first!
@librarygeek1980 You're welcome and, should check it get your team ready for this week, there is one game tonight Bengals vs Texans.
I have always liked nerds!! All nerds should be proud. Glad this movie celebrates nerds.
Me too Nerds rule! And, it's a good movie. I think helped nerds world wide get popular.
Me too
@dgobucks226 (3906)
The Nerds movies were good. It's always nice when the unpopular ones turn the tables on the obnoxious, privileged, popular guys. I'm a sucker for the underdog!
Same here I almost always root for the underdog and, very funny movies too.
@responsiveme (12683)
I did see this long ago ..It was fun.will look out for your list
Good to see another fan and, thanks.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I know I have seen this one..so unique and I love it TR
Yes, it's a funny movie. I love the whole series of nerd movies.
Classic 80's movie.
Yes, one of the funniest of the year no doubt.
Omg i loved that movie
Me too one of the best. I still watch it when they play it.
Not one of my favorites, I am a more serious movie fan.