I CAN'T HEAR U IN MY LEFT EAR!

Guangdong, China
The day before yesterday, I felt something stuffed my left ear after waking up in the early morning. At first, I think that it would only last for a while. However, when I got up this morning, it was the same situation. I almost lost my hearing of left ear! For God's sake, I do really hope know how this happened! I clean my ears every day after showerinig. Seldom do I catch a cold. But I do quite often have a rhinallergosis. Maybe a few years ago, I got a tympanitis once. Then this time is so easy to trigger it? I still didn't go to clinic, but I will go at noon. I sincerely hope that it is not a tympanitis...... This evening, I sure will put the earplugs while taking a shower. Not even a drop of water can run into my ears! Do you have a tympanitis before? Does it easy to trigger when you get once? Picture from Jimmy's caricature.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I'm so sorry about that my friend. Get well soon :) I always wash my ears once in a while
• Guangdong, China
feel not bad. My right ear works normally.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Behindtheguitarbar okay my friend. That is nice to know :)
@prashu228 (25504)
Have a check up once. Doctor is best to decide what to do
• Guangdong, China
Have checked it. There was a little bit swelling that made the ear cannal narrow.
@Scrapper88 (1332)
I wonder if you could have an ear infection of some kind.
• Guangdong, China
maybe, but I don't know. Need to go to the clinic to check it out.