Spider spider on the wall

Japan
This morning, while fifth graders were practicing recorder during my class, there was a fairly strong earthquake. I didn't feel it but two of them did. They started talking while everyone else was playing, and when I scolded them for not practicing they said "But there was an earthquake!" Then in third grade class some kids started talking excitedly. They started pointing behind me and saying "Spider! Spider!" Sure enough there was a little (well, not too little) dark-colored spider on the wall, going up the white board! I told them that he was a nice spider and would eat mosquitoes for us. Did you have anything exciting happen today?
@prashu228 (21881)
Sipder, ohh yes we used to do these things in school. Nothing exciting here today
No but I did a new workout about 2 am and I loved it.
You and your students did have some excitement today! No excitement here, but that is often a good thing.