JJ's Vinyl Madness Countdown #793

By JJ
You know, I'd always thought these guys originated in Tennessee, but nope, South Carolina...which is within shouting distance, anyway. If you shout really loud. I guess that's why they referenced Carolina in the album title. This is one I was rather pleased to see in a box of albums given to me last weekend. You know, I'm stupid...now that I think about it, The Charlie Daniels Band says Marshall Tucker is from the Carolina area in one of their songs that I've listened to for years WAKE THE HELL UP MIKEY!!! The Marshall Tucker Band - Carolina Dreams
From the album Carolina Dreams by The Marshall Tucker Band in 1977. Songs written by Toy Caldwell except I Should Have Never Started Lovin' You by George McC...
@FourWalls (9525)
The Tucker boys are cookin' down in Caroline. I think they're the only southern rock band in history that had a flute player.
Giving Jethro Tull and Ian Anderson a run.
• Riga, Latvia
Thanks for sharing great song. Will look up more from these guys. So much music out there can hardly keep up. You help educate me on music which I really need so I always have new inspiration for my music blog. Keep it up.
@m_audrey6788 (10928)
Good Morning! Happy Coughee time!
G'mornin'. I think it's time to fix me some breakfast finally.
@JolietJake ....Can Scar fix some breakfast for you?
I never got into Marshall Tucker.
@dgobucks226 (6098)
Yes, this is a great song by Marshall Tucker. "Can't you See" is my favorite but this is a solid 2nd!
I always liked this one. Great song!
madness countdown
long count