Trees Changing Colors

I was looking at some of the trees yesterday morning. Some of them are changing their colors. One big tree is almost all orange leaves now and it’s very pretty. There were only a few green ones left on the whole thing. It is a really pretty time of the year.
Ive been seeing this too! Its beautiful but a remindee that winter is coming...
I have seen the leaves change too. We have a lot of red leaves here.
I love the fall when the trees change color but so far nothing has started to change here yet. Everything is still nice and green
• Lakewood, Colorado
It is a beautiful time of year..they are not changing here yet.
@m_audrey6788 (10604)
Yes..especially during Autumn seasons
Here, we don't have too many trees with lots of colors right now but it will come in due time.
This is the time to start looking at the changes! Fall is only a few days away!
@Jeanniemaries I like fall but not what comes after it!
@Susan2015 Yes, I agree! I'm not sticking around for it though, I'm heading back to Florida in January.
@Jeanniemaries It's nice that you can do that!
@DeborahDiane (15871)
• Laguna Woods, California
@Susan2015 - That is the one thing I miss, living here in Southern California. I do enjoy watching the trees change colors, and very few change here. Enjoy the clouds of gold and orange!
@noni1959 (2594)
I love the fall with all the colored leaves. I'm mostly surrounded by pines but going down the road I'll see maple and other leaves changing and it's so pretty.
Our trees are starting also. It is a gorgeous time of year.
I love all the colors of fall too
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Our trees are still green but it won't be long till we'll see yellow, red, purple, pink and orange.
The leaves in my garden are turning red. Autumn is here. I know that when I have to start wearing the leather jacket and get the winter coat out.
@Blondie2222 (17669)
Yes i love the way the leaves change colors and the beautiful trees. I like this time of year I just love my summer as well. But I'm ready for the cooler weather as it's better sleeping weather for me.
@Raelove (15154)
• Saco, Maine
It's starting to happen here in Maine, too, very slowly. It's my favorite time of year.
We are weeks away from changing colors thank goodness. It should be warm enough in a few days to get back in the pool now that Irma is finally leaving.
• Riga, Latvia
Things here usually take a much more dramatic turn. Right now here and there are some leaves changing. Next week we should be in Indian summer and it will seem as if the changing process has stopped. Then suddenly at the end of September the weather takes a bold turn and like magic everywhere you look it's autumn colors.
@sueznewz2 (9333)
• Alicante, Spain
I love to see the trees changing colour...
@YrNemo (7596)
I always take lots of pictures of streets with trees changing colors. They are lovely.
I like when the leaves change colors. It is really beautiful.