Spend 15 minutes looking for the brat

By JJ
This happens fairly often. I'll realize I haven't seen or heard Scar for a bit, and I glance around the room and don't see him, so I go wandering through the house to see what he's up to. Quite often he may be at a window in a different room checking something out...perhaps a groundhog, or a chickmump (chipmunk)...and I have gotten several good photos of things thanks to his keen eyes. And other times I look...and I look...and I look...and he is nowhere to be found. Until I come back in to the computer and realize he was in the room with me all along. Maybe I need white sheets...
You need white sheets, or you can paint Scar, but he would not appreciate.
And of course the brat ignores me sitting here yelling for him...he won't make a sound
@JolietJake Cats are very good making no noises when we search for them.
• Denmark
You could also buy a collar with red reflectors.
He's currently wearing a light green one, but when he has his head tucked down I can't see it
• Denmark
@JolietJake Then maybe a collar with flashing lights?
You do need white sheets. I cant spot him! But then the white sheets could become covered in black cat hair.
At the back corner you can barely see an ear sticking up
• Riga, Latvia
Good one. The last time I spent a long time looking for Sid was because he was fast asleep in a bag and not moving. See bag tell me there is a cat in it
Dang it, don't go giving Scar any ideas
@RasmaSandra @JolietJake ..Gosh! Good thing, You didn`t thought of throwing it away!
• Riga, Latvia
@m_audrey6788 as soon as I would have grabbed the bag Sid would have jumped out.
@FayeHazel (8536)
Cats are good at that. Sometimes I worry that my parent's cat got out on me. I'll call and call for her, and there she was all the time
Scar is usually out front on his lead or trying to stand on the keyboard
@FayeHazel (8536)
@JolietJake You have him lead trained? Wow!
@JolietJake wonder he does not have a kttysite just for him and has prettty girl cats lol
I can relate to the looking part. My little Sophie does not like when there are lots of people here. There have been some times I thought she got out, but, the door to the building downstairs is closed so someone would see her. She just goes to a place that is safe for her away from everyone and when she feels like she comes out. I am so glad to see her when she does. I am so glad she does not run away.
@SonjaRae (5699)
That was too cute! I can imagine not being able to find a "kitty" in your bed could be unsettling, but chalk it up to getting older JJ! Haha
@nanette64 (11968)
• Fairfield, Texas
Or new glasses @JolietJake ?
• Marion, Kansas
Princess finds the most interesting places to hide. I wonder if she has hidden my missing black bag for swimming.
@kobesbuddy (7017)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Scar is just slick and he can quietly tip-toe around, as if he's walking on egg-shells! We had a black kitten, that use to hide on a shelf in my mother's clothes closet. One time, I remember looking into total darkness inside that cave and could only see two bright green eyes, staring back at me! That was eerie
Red sheets would be perfect too.
@Platespinner (16822)
Clever kitty, he's figured out how to hide in plain sight!
He does really blend in, that's too funny. I think you do need different color sheets!
@FourWalls (8444)
White sheets? You Klansman!! (I shouldn't say that in jest...next thing you know, they'll be trying to ban white sheets....) I see his ear. What a sweetie. Of course, I don't have to live with him, waking me up at 2:30 AM every day....
My black fluffy girl was a master of blending in with the laundry. I miss her.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes he blends in.
@sabtraversa (8508)
You can't blame the chameleon. I like black sheets, it was hard to find some but I have those too.
That was cute. My patches is never too far behind me. she loves to sit on my feet. rubbing her head on my toes. I can't stop sneezing or rubbing my nose then. Your cat is most likely right behind you.
..He got you with his black color!
yes blackon black at times is hard to distinguiosh lo lol