It is just not possible for me to live without her.

@jeets03 (293)
Mumbai, India
Yes, I am talking about my wife, my soul mate and my life. We fight, we argument, we torture each other beyond any explanation. Yet, we always comes back after keeping quiet for few hours. Then we laugh, we hug each other and cry on each other shoulder. She is my ultimate women and ultimate love and I know it is the same with her too. Neither of us live without each other. Our love is so strong and rooted in our soul that nothing can septate us apart. And, I know this is the ultimate fact.
• Denmark
Have you shown this text to your wife?
• Nairobi, Kenya
lol. why is this response so funny?
@jeets03 (293)
• Mumbai, India
@MALUSE, Yes, we had recent fight and after that I posted this thread. I have asked her to read.
@jeets03 (293)
• Mumbai, India
@mildredtabitha , Its not funny though, he just wants my wife to see it the emotions I have poured for her
@yanzalong (9688)
That also happened to some others here. Through ups ans downs of life husbans ans wife have to go on as long as they still love each other.
@jeets03 (293)
• Mumbai, India
@yanzalong, True, When there is strong bond of love, there is always comeback.
@Macarrosel (7618)
How many years have you been together? Well, I can feel you for that. It's great to know that you love each other.
@jeets03 (293)
• Mumbai, India
@Macarrosel, Some years not too old, yet we have experienced everything in our relationship. From heavenly feelings to heavenly fight.
When you love someone you would your best to make that person as happy and contented as is humanly possible.
@jeets03 (293)
• Mumbai, India
@Kandae11, Very true, we support each other so truly whenever time demanded. We also try every possible way to keep each other happy.
@JeeyanDee (2733)
Wow, that is just so sweet! I hope my future husband can say this about me someday too.