I have a serious question...

vandana7  photo belongs to her
By DE
@DaddyEvil (25922)
Aurora, Missouri
There is someone on myLot who wants to change how people view her. Now, personally I would see nothing wrong with this, under normal circumstances...The problem is using the words "under normal circumstances" when describing this person or the things she says and does... is just wrong! There appear to be NO "normal circumstances" where this myLotter is concerned! (If anyone else said something like this about her, I would have a problem with that! Just sayin'!) Surely you all recognize the person I am talking about here? That is her avatar I used for this discussion... (I wish I had ask @pgntwo if I could borrow the photo he has of her "Evil Grin!" for the topper to this discussion, but I didn't think of that in time. *sigh!*) She ask me to start a discussion so she could mentally and physically abuse her friends here on myLot. *shudder!* SHE calls it being a strict principal to our boisterous and fun-loving "childish" attitudes here on myLot! What say you? Would you be willing to put your mind and soul into the hands of such a person? *DE prays to God for strength on this discussion.*
Changing her usual persona is going to be difficult at best. I like the old Vanny, the vampire who was always up to tricks.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Yes, I agree, Valerie! The Vampire Queen is a lot of fun until she sinks her teeth into you! I even got used to being drained every so often... as long as the fun continued!
@vandana7 (67763)
And to think you come up with Bible classes...sigh I thought vampires and christ were sworn enemies... In any event, I am seeking double role ...switch from being Vampire Queen to being School Headmistress...and back.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Uhm... I suggest you run, Valerie! You KNOW I wouldn't play you false! (grinning and teasing you!)
• Uzbekistan
This Indian individual (A principal?? Hah!) can abuse me as much as she likes. I'm wearing an oilskin. All abuses just run off.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
WaHOO! You've found your first victi... uhm... I mean fun, new friend, @vandana7! Thank you for volunteering, Malu! This should be interesting!
@vandana7 (67763)
Thank you for the support. By the way which oil is that...hope it smells real good.
• Uzbekistan
@vandana7 It doesn't matter in this case. Oil is oil.
@Gillygirl (17436)
• Sutton, England
You are so naughty DE. The poor lady loves you to bits.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Hello Gillian! The "poor lady" ask me to start this discussion. I know she does, Dearheart! You already know that, too! So, are you willing to have her tease and be mean to you in turns?
@vandana7 (67763)
How sweet ..how sweet Gillygirl...at least somebody realizes how nice I am.
@Gillygirl (17436)
• Sutton, England
@DaddyEvil vanny wouldn't do that to me.
No, my mind and soul are too delicate and sensitive to put them in the hands of such a person, a person of whom I am very fond, by the way. I am begging for exemption.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Hmmm... that hasn't worked for me, Deborah, but you might be the exception I am not allowed to be... We shall see! Thank you for weighing in on this discussion, Dearheart! I appreciate a sane and rational answer to my questions!
@DaddyEvil The insane can sometimes come up with a bit of sane every now and then. Has worked for me so far.
@vandana7 (67763)
@Corbin5 You mean this post is sane for a change?
@Kahl39 (1286)
• Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
I am completely lost here.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Hello! Welcome to myLot! I do hope you are enjoying yourself here while getting to know the members, making friends and earning your pennies! If you have questions, please feel free to pm me and I will do my best to help you. As for understanding this discussion, you need to know a few things about vanny and I. 1. vanny is my fiance. 2, vanny is also the Vampire Queen who finds it necessary to bite me every so often because she likes the taste of my blood... *sigh!* 3. vanny and I have never met in person. 4. vanny loves to argue with anyone who is capable and willing to stand their ground against her rather interesting way of arguing. (Not many people on myLot will/can accommodate her in this regard.) 5. vanny is my best friend! Now, does this help?
@vandana7 (67763)
The objective is achieved..
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@vandana7 That was pure meanness, vanny! Funny, but mean!
I like a lot to talk with this user and I do not feel at all abused. Shame on you DE, she is lovely.
@vandana7 (67763)
Thank you Anna...feeling is reciprocated 100 percent. Sigh...DE is so obtuse. He does need some repairing.
@vandana7 DE wanted to provoke you, I am sure, I think he also loves you.
@vandana7 (67763)
@LadyDuck Really? Well..we have to see about that ...
I like my mind and soul where it is, thank you very much. So you really fell for that idiom "boys will be boys" didn't you. So now boys will be punished, right?
@vandana7 (67763)
Absolutely, DE and Pony have become the naughty boys of myLot...sigh.
They have @vandana7 ? I hadn't noticed
@vandana7 (67763)
@rebelann . Evil Grin...but of late, I find many people joining the bandwagon...sigh..it is like one naughty deed deserves another...
@pgntwo (22585)
• Tripoli, Libya
That pic came off Pixabay, use away ;)
@vandana7 (67763)
I would love to see that one pgn...gotta know how hard I need to punch you.
@pgntwo (22585)
• Tripoli, Libya
@vandana7 I'll find it, sometime. Meantime, here's one:
When I was a little one I remember my Dad sitting in his chair reading the newspaper. I was laying on the floor next to his chair coloring and he started...
@pgntwo (22585)
• Tripoli, Libya
@vandana7 Here's a better one:
. Well, it was in 2010 when my husband and I went to Australia Zoo in Brisbane Queensland.. I saw this giant crocodile just casually walking very slowly...
@bluesa (15115)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
She is so nice and has a great sense of humour @DaddyEvil I know you adore each other @vandana7 you both get hugs!
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Hmmm... are you sure you read the discussion starter, Cat?
@bluesa (15115)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@DaddyEvil , of course I did, DE . I just thought I would focus on the love you have for each other, you being willing to start such a discussion for love, sigh...
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
vanny's Evil Grin    photo courtesy of Pixabay
@bluesa I swear, Cat, vanny threatened me with bodily harm if I didn't write this discussion for her! She told me she was going to give me a close-up look at her Evil Grin! Hmmm... maybe I should post her Evil Grin here so you understand exactly how scary that can be...
She is too sweet and loving to abuse anyone! You can't fool me!
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
I probably can't, Jennifer, but you did notice I said vanny ask me to write this post, right? So I am not the one fooling you right now... that would be vanny, herself! How did things go for you during the storm? Everything okay at your house?
@DaddyEvil True! So she tried to fool me! Not happening. We just lost power for a day, no major damage near us. There's a lot of flooding and power outages still in my town though. =(
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@LovingMyBabies Power outages are easier to deal with than flooding! I am glad that only lasted a day for you! I've seen other myLotters who have been hit harder than that, though. I'm hoping all of them get everything fixed and working again quickly! If the next hurricane looks like it is heading towards you, you and your family could come here. We don't have a LOT of room, but we could find the room while you needed to be away from there, at least. (We live in the middle of the geographical United States (Missouri) to be more exact. You'd be welcome, if you needed to get out of Florida.)
@Lucky15 (33698)
Van is fine for me. :D With the question, let me think
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Uhm... do they consider staring at your own feet thinking, Reine? (I wonder how long you can keep doing that? ) (grinning and giggling at you!)
@Lucky15 (33698)
@DaddyEvil And i am thinking of showing my face, haha
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@Lucky15 Really? I think, if I looked back through some of the old files I still have on my old NetBook that I might still have the photo you originally used here on myLot, Reine... You didn't realize I kept a photo you used on myLot, did you? (grinning and teasing you!)
@poehere (17680)
• French Polynesia
It's sort of hard to see Vanny and anything other than a fun loving person. She transformed into the vampire queen and then into evil grin. Now she wants to be a méchant principle. This one is too funny for me. She is such a good person. I think she adores the role playing here on the site.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Well, in the normal run of discussions here on myLot, we all come across as fun loving people, Ann! Unfortunately, I do get into more detailed discussions with her, sometimes on myLot, sometimes in the pm's and sometimes in emails we exchange. IDK about role playing on myLot, Ann... Notice, every character vanny plays is wicked!
@poehere (17680)
• French Polynesia
@DaddyEvil Well you see Daddy Evil this one is as old as time. All through the ages they have dreamed up one eveil after another. Vampires, witches, warlocks, demons, werewolves and even big foot. It's just the way it is you need the dark side and the light side and I guess she loves both. Buit you being DE this tells me that you two are up to your old tricks again and it just makes me laugh. So you can try hard to be serious and she can try hard to be evil, but the comments she has left are not so bad at all. Plus, you really should work on your innocence, it needs a bit of polishing to make it a bit more real. .
@vandana7 (67763)
I love being vampire...and scaring people...its so much fun...
@Freelanzer (9498)
Very interesting discussion. Guess I am a tad naive about goings on here at Mylot. As I read through all the comments I am beginning to see the light bulbs but still not sure who this person could be. Anyway, the answer to your question is no.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
LOL! Yeah, this discussion is purely for the fun of it. Both vanny and I love to tease and play at people. We always hope people understand we don't mean anyone any harm with our playing. I will tell you something most people who know us already understand... If you ever need help with something, you can always turn to one of us and you will be helped, if we are able. (Usually, if we can't help, we can point you to someone who can.) Uhm... I would not say you are a tad naive, maybe still in the learning about other members phase... (grinning at you!)
@ptrikha_2 (10362)
@DaddyEvil surprised that Horse did not take part in this discussion!
@ptrikha_2 (10362)
@DaddyEvil and he occasionally visited a few of my discussions when I least expected.
She doesn't sound like someone I would befriend here. Perhaps she needs to look elsewhere for a place where she isn't so apt to run into such "boisterous and fun-loving" folk.
@vandana7 (67763)
I think you need to do 100 sit ups as soon as you get up before you even go to the restroom. That would be befitting punishment for trying to send me away.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Yes, I would agree with you, celticeagle... or I would if she was not vanny! (I don't happen to like doing sit-ups before I can go to the restroom! I would make a mess and have to clean it up myself! (grinning at you!))
@DaddyEvil .....Doesn't sound fun at all.
@bunnybon7 (37461)
• Holiday, Florida
not sure i know what you mean, but i trust her a lot. she is also a facebook friend for yrs. sweet and smart, very fun lady
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
vanny and I were playing here. Don't worry about it, Bonnie. I agree, vanny is a sweet lady. Edit to add: I will also agree with smart, too. I am still thinking about whether she is fun or not... (grinning and giggling!)
@bunnybon7 (37461)
• Holiday, Florida
@DaddyEvil i know. i just don't know how to be funny here. unfortunately i seem to have lost that trait
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@bunnybon7 Whether you are funny is not important to me. I enjoy talking with you, and that IS important to me. You may have difficulty being funny with me because I am almost always talking seriously with you... I have trouble being funny on my own posts, mostly because people usually ask me questions and I feel the need to answer them honestly. (It's really difficult to be funny while being honest about things, too. *shrug*)
@KrauseHome (35517)
Really now? Sounds like someone who is very unhappy. I don't think they will last if they were really serious.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
No, I doubt an unhappy person would stick around on myLot for long... A lot of us would try to cheer them up, but I think we would get tired of feeling the need to constantly cheer someone up... vanny and I are just having fun with everyone here...
@ptrikha_2 (10362)
@DaddyEvil yes but such fun discussions are less now, so I am on hunt for more such discussions- even if they are old!
Bring it on - my skin is thick.
@vandana7 (67763)
Wow...you think I would punish you? Blink...
@vandana7 I know you won't
What in the world?? I have a tough skin for the most part but I don’t like anyone being rude or unkind to others.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
We were playing, Shaggin! Vanny os one of the nicest people I know. She does like to tease and play here on myLot, though.
@DeborahDiane (23835)
• Laguna Woods, California
@DaddyEvil - That is horrible. I firmly believe in not trying to "fix" other people. If they are childish or mature, that is their business ... not the business of some stranger.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Which part is horrible, DD? vanny want to be the principal who "punishes" the "childish" things pony ( @TheHorse) and I do/say here on myLot. Personally, I don't believe anything he or I say needs to get us "punished" on myLot or in real life! vanny is the only one who believes we need punished, too! As long as she confines her "punishment" to myLot, I see little or no harm in it. I guarantee, if she attempts to "punish" me after we are married, she will find the tables turned quite quickly! (I have put my own mother over my knee once when she decided to "punish" me after I was an adult. She didn't like being paddled like a child, either!)
• Laguna Woods, California
@DaddyEvil - Ahhh! Now I know why you call yourself DaddyEvil! LOL
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
@DeborahDiane Wait! It took you almost three years to figure that out, DD?
@vandana7 (67763)
The face looks familiar. Behind the benign face stands such an evil one. Hmmm...well, the world is full of surprises. It is still god's world.
@DaddyEvil (25922)
• Aurora, Missouri
Hmmm... you see a benign face in that avatar? Really? I will agree the world is full of something... usually merde, but mostly in India... until you get it cleaned up, at least!
@vandana7 (67763)
@DaddyEvil . Merde surprises you? Blink...it does not surprise me...I am one of the creators of merde..almost everyday (I do have constipation at times when my system takes leave). I told you...America and Americans are WEIRD.