Stormfront is gone

Calgary, Alberta
The White Supremacy community website Storm Front is now gone because their domain host seized their site and no other domain site wanted to host them. This site has been around for a long time and it is know for it's hatred of people of Color like African Americans, Asians,Native Americans and mxied raced people. They also hated Jews and middle Easterns despite of those groups are technically Caucasian. I remember accidentally finding this website because I am looking for articles about Kate Beckinsale. I saw a thread there warning people to not have crush with Kate Beckinsale because she is part Asian and not pure white. The racist people there then talk about how they feel disgusted about them selves to feel attracted to Kate Beckinsale because she is part Burmese and not pure British. That website also make discussions about how they want colored people like me to die. No Wonder News articles and Youtube comments are filled with racist comments these days because these racist people lost their turf. All they have left is their radio program and they just got sued by the family of Johnny Cash because they want Storm Front to stop using their Dad's songs for their racist radio . I think the Black Panthers (A Black Supremacy site) and Golden Race ( An Asian Supremacy group formerly known as model minority) should also get an Ax. No Supremacy group should have a website. (Update Golden race just got banned from the internet too) Isis happened because of Muslim Supremacy forums.
Very proud we threatened legal action and got hate radio to stop using my dad's music. https://t.co/qLyaDJfiWg — rosanne cash (@rosannecash) September 13, 2017 Stormfront Radio was sent a cease and desist letter by Johnny Cash's record label, thr
@louievill (16341)
Just wondering why they call themselves " model minority" when Asians account for majority of the world population. I agree these should all be stopped but how to do it completely is another thing.
• Calgary, Alberta
It took a White supremacist killing a whitewoman to get stormfront shutdown. Now Stormfront members are fighting for their freedom of speech and spreads throughout Youtube now. The Model Minority hate group is an Asian American hate group against White people and Asian women who dates White guys. Their Website known as Golden Race just got banned too. Black Panthers are still around though.
I am glad their site was shut down, it took too long and this should not happen again. Now it's their radio that MUST be turned off forever.
• Calgary, Alberta
I hope Johnny Cash's family's lawsuit will pull the trigger. The 2 decades of this site's existence had caused so much damage.
@CaptAlbertWhisker I hope they will carry on the lawsuit and they are obliged to close the radio.
• Calgary, Alberta
@LadyDuck Now they are crying being anti-racism is anti-white. They are now crying about how white people are being under a genocide. The last time I check, majority of the people I see in Canada are white. Also people from India, despite of the Asian identity and dark complexion are technically Caucasians and they are Billions in population.
I wouldn't hang out with these people nor their organizations. We all go to the same toilet when we GO, no exception.
• Calgary, Alberta
White supremacist have this assumption that white people are endangered species when European Americans are the majority of the US.
@mandala100 (25378)
@CaptAlbertWhisker I agree with you my friend this kind of group has no place in Modern Human Civilization my friend---they belong to Antiquity and to the Stone Age.
This is great news. Now, let's hope all those sites that spew hate are taken down too.
• Calgary, Alberta
All hate sites must go. I can't believe this site lasted 20 something years. It has been around since the mid 90's.