Do you use a credit card(s)?

I particularly don't like to make any kind of payment using credit cards (I prefer to only use cash) because I hate the fact that banks themselves take advantage of customers by imposing various fees to them for the services. How about you?
I use one credit card although several Banks an shops have wanted to give me one. I need one credit card because I travel. More than one is too much. But I pay it each month so I don´t have to pay for a credit.
@marguicha That's nice.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Is visa paywave a credit card?
@mildredtabitha I don´t know. I only know Visa, Master Card and the like.
@Platespinner (16533)
I don't have any bills to pay, so it's a moot point.
I do have credit cards which I use very infrequently. Mostly I use my debit card
@pitstop (5396)
I have a credit card and use it often. It's convenient and I always pay the dues on time so I don't pay anyone's or charges.
@prashu228 (25821)
No i don't use credit cards
@KrauseHome (34986)
Anymore for the most part we use Cash except for our Car which is thru a Bank and our house. Would be nice if these could be paid in cash off too.
No, I don't. I try to stick to cash only. I think we get monitored so much, I don't like the thought of every purchase I make being added to a giant data base somewhere.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I use a credit card because I always pay my bill on time and get cash back on every purchase.
I have one credit card and use it to pay bills. I do not use it that much.
@rubyriaz007 (3045)
My husband nor me use credit cards.We pay only cash.Credit cards are dangerous if we don't handle it in the correct way.
@Kosgey (1214)
Yes, I used prepaid subscription.
@1hopefulman (26068)
I use my credit card when I can so that I get points that I can turn into cash. It costs me nothing as long as I pay the balance every month.
@Bluedoll (17075)
That's a great question. Not only credit cards but digital readers that well look after everything for you. I do use auto at the bank. They take my money auto for the auto. And you vil like it! The systems do have their advantages and disadvantages. Do you think you can avoid them completely? I like cash too but it is becoming less popular?
@Macarrosel (7576)
I have two credit cards and debit cards too. I used them when I run out of cash. Convenient for me.
@carebear29 (28395)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i have 5-6 of them and keep up on them.
@peavey (16306)
I use credit cards to pay for things online, Debit cards are risky since they don't have the same security as credit cards. Right now, I have medical bills on my credit card which wouldn't have been paid otherwise. Credit cards can definitely be a problem but they can be efficient tools if used carefully.
@mandala100 (35901)
@TheInvisibleMan I use credit card once in awhile my friend.
@louievill (18114)
My credit card is only for my paypal account, if on rare occasions we need to do credit we use my wife's card. I do not like credit, I save when I want to buy something that I cannot afford for the moment.
@sabtraversa (12491)
All I have is a debit card, but I've never used it except for online payments. I prefer to withdraw via ATM and get the real cash. One bank has no fees, so I usually try to withdraw there.