Just another 'I got paid' post

By JJ
I'm not gonna say how much I got paid, because someone will say I am bragging. And that has never been my intent about any posts about earnings. And I am not gonna say how often I get paid, because someone will say I am bragging. And that has never been my intent about any posts about earnings. But today, myLot paid again. And today, I got paid again. And the same weird thing seems to keep happening. I get enough to get paid. And myLot pays me. So thanks, myLot. And thanks to all those that follow my slightly twisted trail through life.
@sabtraversa (12444)
You're welcome. I'm proud to say I was paid $5.00 this month. I think being paid the very minimum is somehow special.
That's because you are special. I heard they even have a special bus for you.
@sabtraversa (12444)
@JolietJake M-m-modestly.
@sabtraversa No need for that between friends, you can be as immodest as you want
I'm waiting for a post that says you didn't make it to payout.
That one might take a bit
@JolietJake I don't even think it's ever gonna happen. Well maybe I should tell Scar to take over your account. That might happen when he does.
@toniganzon Probably not though, he's 10x more popular than me
@TheSojourner (17488)
Hmmm.... I think that you are bragging that you got paid...and enough...again...and that you get enough...to get paid enough...so that you can brag yet again about thanking those who think you are doing enough to pay you enough for getting enough.... You're welcome.
But I'm not getting enough. In point of fact, I haven't got any at all for several years.
@JolietJake Join the club. I wish I could feel sorry for you, but no go. LOL
We don't have to see the numbers. Just the very fact that myLot is consistent and honest are just a couple of reasons why they are still around . . . and why we are still around !
Scar is being a jerk today, I 'liked' your comment and he stepped on the mouse and unliked it
@JolietJake Ah, so Scar is learning how to play on myLot . . . when he gets that hang of commenting, you'll have to set him up with his very own myLot account !
@Platespinner (16532)
You think you're better than the rest of us just because you got paid again. Humph.
No, I think I'm better than the rest of you because I have a bigger record collection
@JolietJake I think Scar is better than the rest of us. He seems to have turned you into his slave.
@Platespinner ii agree with you. Scar is the vest and greatest cat!
I wonder but didn't mylot forbid us to make related post about getting paid lately? I mean years ago or something. That's why I stop posting about me getting paid lol.
myLot also used to forbid 50 people posting the same topic in one day, but they don't anymore.
@JolietJake you mean the same title of the topic, right? and I thought they're more strict now compare before.
@JolietJake @letranknight2015 i notice since mylot restarted in 2015 that a lot of posts related to earnings are allowed now, unlike before, and sometimes wonder why. to encourage new members to join if they happen to stumble on mylot?
@fearjp (385)
Lol, I haven't had a payment yet I will get there one day. I am also grateful that mylot do pay just fr sharing our thoughts and having discussions to make with everyone here. I had only gotten paid when it with the old site back when payout was required $10. Lol, what's funny is that I was able to make it to payout and now that the requirement is $5, it's taking me a while. I don't mind the wait though.
Yeah, but they completely 'flipped' the algorithm from the old days. Now they pay for interactivity received instead of our own activity. I earn a whole lot better than I did in the old days.
@fearjp (385)
@JolietJake True, I think it's because I spend less time here than I did before.
@fearjp I'm here pretty much constantly if I am online, and if I am not working or reading I am usually online
@Macarrosel (7576)
Sadly I am not paid for I just started again here since last night but I am not complaining lol.
I know it has been quite some time since I last saw you here
@ilocosboy (34344)
Well, just another 'congratulations ' response from me.
myLot bought me some potato chips
That is good I see a lot of happy people today.
Yep, I saw a few that got their very first payments, they were extremely happy.
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
congratulations! Happy for you so how much you earned this month n total? may I know? please pray for me!
I'll send you the amount in a PM message
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
@JolietJake ok thanks dear, pray for my payment as you know its in trouble
@SHOHANA I'm sure they'll find out what happened and fix it
I am surprised that there are still users surprised that we have been paid. I have been paid 24 times since the day I joined, that means every month since August 2015.
You mean 25 and since September...the first payout was September 2015 (for August) and this is the 25th now.
@JolietJake You are right I got my first in September 2015 (for August) and I counted again and they are 25 Silly me!
@divalounger (2252)
Woo Hoo! Doing the happy dance for you!
It's always nice getting a few extra dollars
@JolietJake It is! I love that little extra!
@mandala100 (35589)
@Jolietjake That's nice to hear my friend that you get paid by myLot. Congratulations my friend.
It comes in handy
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
@mandala100 congratulations to you too dear, I guess you also get paid n it should be a good amount!
• Marion, Kansas
Payout happens. I know your intent is to show people it does pay. And you do not have to post a jillion discussions to earn it.
Seems like we tell people that all the time, yet many of them never listen.
@Tina30219 (32735)
• Onaway, Michigan
I got paid as well but not as much as my normal payouts but I will get back to them now that summer is pretty much over here now.
I pretty much made my normal average, but I don't really do much other than myLot...I don't have much 'outside interference' since I live alone and am not real sociable
Yeah I cant hep but jump on the I got paid train of discussions, I aint telling what I make either, I worked for it so...... have a nice evening.
An 'unexpected' payday here actually contributed to my best day ever (earning)...they paid on April Fool's Day last year and no one was expecting it, plus it was during the $1 cash-out promotion so there were a ton of discussions about it...I was here for hours...and hours...and hours
@YesWay (3452)
Congratulations, I'll be back this time next month to wish you again lol
@Kind4321 (852)
• Nairobi, Kenya
As a newbie am happy to see this post...Congratulations ,I know maybe by now the money is no more but more will come soon.
@SonjaRae (4895)
I realize you were talking about my lot and about receiving payment for your earnings… But why did it sound like you were talking about getting some? LOL… Sick minds!