Do you shop at walmart?

We are getting a walmart next year near our town. I want to shop there, because I think it will be cheaper than Fred;s. My boyfriend doesn't want to. I insisted we have to at least try it out a few times to see if we can save money. They have groceries, right? Anyway. He said he would drive me there and I could do the shopping while he waiting in the car. Actually I think that's fantastic because I don't like him going with me, I feel hurried and can't concentrate.
I seldom go to Walmart because it is not very nearby my home. I have no reason to go so far away to buy groceries. There are other nice supermarkets nearby my home already. It is much more convenient for me to go there. Besides, I can't find something special in Walmart and I especially don't appreciate that their products are not stored in a good order.
@singhisback (2255)
• Jalandhar, India
That would be great as now you can get good deals
• Japan
I don't like Walmart because of the way they treat their employees, not giving them a fair wage. So I don't want to support them. Aldi's has good work ethics and also cheap groceries.
I would not want anyone in a car waiting on me. that would make me feel rushed. And walmart is priced nice for a lot of stuff.
• Denmark
No Walmart in my country. I don't like going shopping with my husband, either. Although he waits patiently, it makes me nervous.
@Bluedoll (16815)
I do shop at the dollar stores but you really need to be careful. Their prices are good but much of their stuff is real junk. Not all though.
@jbb316 (1779)
Many people love Walmart and you can find many good prices on groceries and everything else. But Wal-Mart is not a good choice for me. I always spend way too much money because I see all these thing I think I need. So now I stick to the smaller stores and shop with a list.
@Ithink (6760)
We do for some stuff, I feel that some things are cheaper and some are more then other stores. Depends on what you get. I go to a few stores and get the deals at each one and then hit our regular one to fill in for the things I couldn't get on sale.
@sugartoes (34659)
• Greencastle, Indiana
Walmart is a good place to shop at & as far as him sitting in the car, he could at least go check some things at with you. But I can understand how shopping with him can be as I have one the same way I rather take my time & shop alone.
Walmart owns a supermarket here called Asda. We don't have Walmart per say, so yes, I do go to Asda every now and again.
@prashu228 (22839)
We don't have Walmart here. But we have local national supermarkets where they give good offers
@peachpurple (11016)
I prefer to shop on my own but I need cash in hand. If you have cash, don't bring your bf then, you can concentrate on your purchase