Last of the Tree Logs

What they promised that they can get it done in three hours lasted almost four days already. At least that's what the woman thought of doing. They decided to finish it up and hopes to remove the logs from it. Unfortunately, The truck's tires broke and not sure if they can get it done soon. Though I'm expecting them around four this afternoon, I'm a bit pessimistic. Don't tree, we've planted some seeds and some of them have grown already. I just wanted this logs be taken care of, I couldn't my laundry with them around. The cutting cost half of my laundered clothes. I wonder what could be done with the bottom part. They could make a table with a roof though.
@ridingbet (53222)
our santol tree was able to produce a set of chairs, a divan, and a side table with its trunk cut horizontally.
Hello @ridingbet Wow, are you still using those to this day? Mom's friend asked if they can make furnitures out of it but they said it's impossible with the mango tree.
that's a lot of furniture, ingrid. who made them?
@ridingbet (53222)
Our family picture on the table
@Letranknight2015 our chairs of the dining set and my chair here on desktop is from the santol tree. i will post a shot of the side table from the trunk of our tree.
@ilocosboy (34325)
What will they do with the logs? Its a good firewood when dried.
That's a very good suggestion, but we no longer have that improvised fire place my friend @ilocosboy we used to have a wooden kitchen but we chose to get rid of it.
I hope it gets done in time to get your laundry done.
Well, I still have plenty of clothes left to use @sharon6345
@Letranknight2015 That is very good I am sure you will be good then.
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
As the looks of it, those who worked with the cutting of the tree and until the clearing of logs are government employees? Am I right LK?
HEY! @neildc They finally came and took out the logs, the co worker was late though. Nope I don't think so. But I could say they're from the Province and so good at it.
@singhisback (2174)
• Jalandhar, India
What happened? I didn't know what you meant.
What happened was delay and they should have collected these logs already @singhisback
@Sreekala (22957)
So the logs around you make you disturbed with the daily routine or works? Have you sold off the trees?
I don't think they can be sold or turned into something else @Sreekala
@mandala100 (43653)
@Letranknight2015 Why there's a neeed to cut this tree in the first place my friend?
This is the reason why we had to cut it down.
I hope no one get's offended by the post. For a while now we've been planning to get rid of this tree. Before we had our commercial space, we had two Narra tree...
@YrNemo (12662)
OMG, this must be the biggest mango tree I have ever seen. The ones I have seen so far, they are all skinny!
Hello @YrNemo Maybe those you've seen were newly planted and not like this one.
@YrNemo (12662)
@acelawrites (11001)
You could use the trunks as bench or as garden pieces. Some craftsmen would need it for woodcarvings. You can sell them.
Hello @acelawrites That's a great idea as well, but mom prefers to have it turned into a bench instead.
@prashu228 (25811)
Ohh the logs are still left. Hope they clear it soon
Hello @prashu228 don't worry my friend they have cleared it that's for sure.
@Lucky15 (33382)
The bottom might be good for a bench, it depends with the size though
That's what they've been saying though @Lucky15 well, that would be for another time.
@shshiju (10492)
• Cochin, India
Mangoes wood is taken less for furniture here. It would be a good fire wood .
@kepweng (15084)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
this trees looks good to make table and chopping board will you?