Do you like fried chicken?

My cousin is 5 years old and he's totally addicted to fried chicken. If he were to choose what to eat every day, currently he would only eat chicken shout the whole time. It's kinda "scary" to see he eating this all the time, haha! How about you? Fried chicken is a nice choice? How do you like to eat it?
I used to - not anymore.
• Riga, Latvia
I like fried chicken. Only problem is no one to make it for me.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra why can't you make it yourself? it's not hard to do it's really simple to cook.
• Riga, Latvia
@sugartoes I am alone and I do not make a production with food. The simplest to eat the better. Besides I would not fry just a few pieces for myself. Most likely I will purchase some frozen fried chicken and heat that up.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RasmaSandra well I can understand that there's not a thing in the world wrong with that.
@EddieHands (37857)
yum yes I do love it!! it's so tasty i want to eat some now.
@kprofgames (3018)
I grew up on a farm so we had chicken 3 times a week. I had to raise them, tasted great! Fried is good but I like broasted (like fried, but no breading).
@prashu228 (25814)
I like fried chicken ..my favorite
I am a vegetarian, so no chicken for me. I did like my mom's fried chicken when I was a kid, but then I read about how chickens are treated at the slaughter house, and that was the end of fried chicken for me, and all meat and fish too.
@Scrapper88 (1333)
I like fried chicken, but I do not want to eat all the time. I like to eat different things during the week.
@Dena91 (4185)
It depends on how seasoned the batter is. I've never liked KFC or Bojangles as they have too much spice in their batter. Salt and pepper are enough for me. I actually prefer baked chicken instead of fried.
@LeaPea2417 (19142)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I love fried chicken. It is one of my favorite foods.
I used to love to eat it. I have not had it in a long time. It is very crispy.
@sugartoes (39283)
• Greencastle, Indiana
Chicken is my FAV as well I can eat it fried boiled stewed bbqed Anyway a chicken can be done, I'll be right there. I like mostly for it to be boiled though just something about it that way taste better.