When and where do you think you ate your best hamburger ever?

I got a coupon for a free burger at Ruby Tuesday's in my email. Last year, I was in Chesterfield, VA and had a coupon for a free birthday burger from Ruby Tuesday's and I have to admit it was awesome. It was a long wait but worth it. I have had great home cooked burgers and one that was super Yummy at the Hamburger Hamlet in DC, a chain I don't think exists any longer. What about you? Most awsome burger ever?
I think once I went to a Red Robin here and the burger was quite good.
Red Robin does have good burgers..Are you in their birthday club Ocean? You can get a free one on your bday.
@snowy22315 No I am not..I should do that but the dang place is so very far away two bus rides away now.
@TiarasOceanView Oh well it is probably worth it for a free burger! I go every year. Sometimes more depending on whatever free things they happen to throw my way.
I no longer eat hamburgers, but I remember many years ago, my choice was McDonald's.
I like the taste of their quarter pounders.
I am a vegetarian, so I have not eaten a hamburger in decades. Burger King has a great veggie burger, but they fry the veggie burger on the same griddle as the regular burgers, so no more BK burgers. I do make veggie burgers at home that are really good.
I will ocassionally go for a veggie burger. I tried making black bean burgers at home once..that was a disaster..not sure I am going to try that again.
@snowy22315 I don't even like the black bean veggie burger available at the grocery store. Plain with lots of stuff on it works for me.
@Corbin5 I like them..I just had terrible problems holding them together. it was a goopy mess.
I do not eat burgers out. I cannot tolerate any grease/fat so we buy eye round roasts and my husband grinds them...so my best burgers are at home. when I was young and had a normal tummy and lived in FL for a short time the best ever burger was "Whataburger". My husband has had many Ruby Tuesday burgers.
Yeah, I have had them in the past,,but they did a bang up job in Chesterfield! We must have waited 45 minutes for our food though.
@snowy22315 We eat at RT's at least once a month and they are always slow.
Steak and shake the last time I was in Florida, which was over 10 yrs ago. they might have gone down hill since then...
Actually that fast food restaurant might not even exist anymore come to think of it...
Steak and Shake does have good burgers. They exist..there is one not too far from here. Their burgers are good...their shakes are good, their fries..are awful!
not a burger person.Not interested in this. The awesome burger when or if we have them is here.
Home made is good
@snowy22315 yes it is
@Macarrosel (7572)
Sadly we don't have Ruby Tuesday's here so I just choose Burger King.
Not a great burger chain actually...Welcome back..where have you been?
@Dena91 (4212)
I like the burgers from 5 Guys and Fries. Because they are the only place I can get it with A1 sauce and grilled onions. Mike makes the best Swiss mushroom burgers at home.
5 Guys is OK, but not good enough to make me go wow!