A myLot newbie

@bmadex (29)
Adelaide, Australia
Greetings! Yeah! , I just joined myLot because I heard several good reviews on this website. Social awareness, personal skill development, and financial support are the other reasons why I registered. I don't easily sign-up for websites, but according to my research, myLot is a legit and fun community of which I believe is a right place to make connections. Making connections by discussing something that you are passionate about is something that I am not good at of which I want to develop personally. Being a part of this community will surely get me to be involved socially and somehow give me a hand to mould my communication style. The money making program that this community offered encourages someone like me to create more discussions and build more connections within the community. It is a privileged to become a part of this community. Good Luck and Have Fun everyone!
@mandala100 (43627)
@bmadex Hi and welcome to myLot my friend. Please kindly myLot Communtiy Guidelines and FAQ. Good luck my friend and I'll se you later on.
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
Thank you for that advice. I will look into the guidelines.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
welcome friend. interaction is the key here
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
Thanks for that tip @nikki, Interaction is one of the reasons why I decided to join myLot. I want to become a part of a community like this and somehow be involved in discussions.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@bmadex your welcome.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! Don't expect too much financially. If you reach $5 *a month* as a newbie, you can call yourself lucky. Firing off one post after the other earns you *nothing*!! You only earn if other members come to your site and like and comment on your posts. Logically, they'll only do this if you do it to them first.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
Thank you very much for that tip. Personally, I enjoy reading comments and learn stuff from people.
@Lucky15 (33382)
Welcome to mylot :)
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
Thank you
@nomus24g (23000)
Welcome to myLot community...keep interacting and contributing would request u to take out some time n go through the Guidelines here...
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
Thank you for the tips. There's a lot more I need to learn in myLot. You can expect me sharing helpful tips about technology later.
@JustBhem (37513)
• Davao, Philippines
And you did the right thing. Welcome to the friendly neighborhood. Don't forget to interact.
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
Thanks, Bhem, I've been reading, commenting, and liking discussions lately. I am planning to create a new discussion tonight on my computer about a computer issue. I hope that many people here will find it helpful.
@JustBhem (37513)
• Davao, Philippines
@bmadex Wow. That's awesome. It will be helpful.
@shubhu3 (14279)
• New Delhi, India
Welcome.
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
Thank you very much.
@shubhu3 (14279)
• New Delhi, India
@hereandthere (31174)
it's a good site to learn and share with people around the world. just try to be friendly, sincere, and helpful, get to know other people and be known, be aware of the do's and don'ts by reading the community guidelines and faq, and how to navigate around the site, and avoid thinking about earnings for now.
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
Thanks. I have already read the guidelines and faqs as advice. I've been working on my profile currently and reading few discussions.
@bmadex chime in where you feel like it, and offer your opinion, experience, suggestion, etc. but reading is also good because you get to observe what people write about and how people respond and comment.
@Tracy04 (10877)
Welcome to MyLot land!
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
Thanks, Tracy.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
where ever you got your source at about this site they're right it IS a great place to have all kinds of fun & learn new things from all over the world & stay busy.
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
I found several good reviews from different blogs so how can I not try being a part of this community.
Welcome to myLot and enjoy writing and earning here.
@bmadex (29)
• Adelaide, Australia
Thank you very much. Being able to develop my social and writing skills, also being able to interact with different subjects from all over the world is one of the reasons I join the community. I will surely enjoy being a part of myLot.