Must Be Pollen Count Up

Garden Grove, California
I amjuust realizing having another allergy attack mild this time Just started the sneezing and eye watering bit. There'i s a wind blowing directly into our room. I cannot close the window s it would b very stuffy in here but this is mild. At; least when 'I sneeze it clears out my nose and sinuses so I' can breathe deeper again. I guess the pollen count may be up today and that I have to live with. I just need my so n tp get me some balladry for the worst tmes lo I will soon have to go downstairs for the blood sugar tests but I do not want to go too soon. I have to wait that much longer i line.Waiting in line is ot what I do best.l,ol lol Feels like its getting nto eighty but is not forcast to be that .I am not ging to put the AC on unless it goes to mid eighties here :One original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2017
This is so weird but I am having some allergy issues too. The a/c is bringing the pollen in. Ugh! I haven't had mine on for several days now.
there has been storng breeze all day here in the seventies so lovely perfect tm p for me
@Hatley ......Strong breeze here too yesterday. Still have one today.
@mandala100 (52456)
@Hatley I hope that you'll be alright my friend.
I amn, fine its very mild lol
@prashu228 (25501)
I have dust allergies. Hope you are feeling better now
I hate it when allergies act up.
atleas lt was mild and Im fine again now
@Shellyann36 (11269)
I hope you feel better. Allergies are horrible to have. I have suffered for many years. If it continues please turn on your AC.
I am fuine now it was a mild oone