I Cant Stop Crying!

@kepweng (9377)
Good Day Everyone! everytime i chopped an onion im Crying in tears when i cooked foods my life is not completed without garlic and onion cause the smell is so good and when i made a homemade burger onions should not be missed ! Do you cry to when chopping an Onions ? what do you do to stop crying? what other recipe can garlic put in? which you prefer garlic powder? or a true garlic? can you eat onion without putting it in any cuisine? image credited too teepublic.com
@tech40 (8983)
@kepweng Yeah I remember before when I'm cooking.. my eyes is crying because of it.. and I saw one of the videos on youtube where they cut onion and they wear motor helmets (with glass) lol
@cacay1 (32521)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@tech40, I wore SUNGLASSES!
@tech40 (8983)
@cacay1 Haha does it work!?!
@cacay1 (32521)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@tech40 yeah .Try it
@renicemae (2820)
I sometimes cry while chopping onions. I have seen a youtube video, it's a DIY stuff wherein it shows the different ways on how to prevent yourself from crying while chopping onions. Youtube it my friend and you'll see
@kepweng (9377)
i will try to see it friend thanks for suggestion what other channel you visit in youtube?
@mandala100 (31451)
@kepweng That's a natural reaction of our eyes to the contents of onions my friend. Some people say to have a chewing gum while slicing an onion to prevent one from crying but I'm not sure how effective it is.
@cacay1 (32521)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@mandala100 , hehehe the solution is so simple, my friend, that is to wear SUNGLASSES when chopping onions. I did it and it worked, so no more crying.
@Lucky15 (33450)
I do. Like a river :(
@cacay1 (32521)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Ha, ha, ha, yeah onions made me cry too.The first time I chopped a red onion, I felt displeased with it.My tears just fell down from my cheeks.I thought on what to do to avoid the spread of the onions toxic juice the next time that I cooked something nice for me. I just share you thins so you will avoid the tears to shed from your eyes.. What did I do? Simple, I wore SUNGLASSES,,Do it, too.
If you want not to cry when you cut an onion, place the onion in the refrigerator for at least one hour before using. I only use fresh garlic never powder, it tastes so fake.
@Platespinner (16791)
I dont cry about anything. I always keep a smile on my face.
@YrNemo (10452)
Some tips re: chopping onions (with less tears ): - cut the onion in half and soak in water prior to chopping - leave a bowl of water next to where you are chopping the onion I cry less I think... using the above tips.
@JustBhem (30203)
• Davao, Philippines
Same with me, what I will do is get a pinch of salt near the onions. And it will help not to cry.
@Micmac (7317)
Sometimes strong onions make me a cry baby. I like both fresh garlic and garlic powder.
No, I do not cry when I chop onions and it really depends on the recipe, sometimes, it is better to use garlic powder other times, it is better to use actual/real garlic.
hide your tears