Would anyone really cry if i died ??

@EddieHands (37845)
Do you think anyone would th.cry if i died. ? I posted in a joking way online about about how I might die from drinking. And it seems someone a ok someone said they were crying. Not sure what to think. I don't believe anyone would cry for me.
@patgalca (14361)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I often wonder that myself. Not a whole lot of friends, my family don't seem to care much about me, and my kids/husband family, who knows? I would hope THEY would cry.
@EddieHands (37845)
I am sure you're husband and kids would cry for you!
@dfollin (12744)
Why would you think that? Maybe you should quit drinking.
@EddieHands (37845)
oh i should quit.but I am very thirsty !
@dfollin (12744)
@EddieHands Well drink something else then!
@Macarrosel (7572)
For sure all your close friends, siblings, and everyone close to you will cry. So please don't die lol. If you ask me, well, I will think it over first lol.
@EddieHands (37845)
thank you!
@1creekgirl (10311)
First of all, God would know. When it is your time, He wants to welcome you into heaven. But it's your choice before you die, where you'll spend eternity. We would miss you here at myLot. Maybe God is giving you a chance to think about your life before it's too late.