I would prefer Not to join this website

Jalandhar, India
There are certain reasons responsible when one makes this statement as everyone likes to make money and money is important for all of us. The reasons could be, One is already occupied with many websites, have bad experience with that website, Already scammed by another website or simply don't wanna join. Even I felt this way when literacy base scammed me and many others. Your views. Have you ever uttered this statement or heard anyone making this statement?.
yes if you find not suitable than its ok
• Jalandhar, India
Yeah that's true
• Nairobi, Kenya
Yes. I would prefer not to join tonmoney.club..
• Jalandhar, India
@mildredtabitha take care buddy
Anytime I come across a new site that I might purchase from or receive a transaction from! I always do my research if I come across a website that seems a little shady... I was even a bit weary about mylot's "offers" since you have to type your personal information on these strange sites. Things like "Receive a free gift" are shady to me because nothing in this world seems to be "free" without a catch. I realize that they just want my information to spam my email and phone (I created a new email and used an old/different phone number just to use for this purpose). I have never been scammed off of the internet, however I did have people from weird locations somehow get ahold of my card number.. they never succeeded though.. I simply got reimbursed by my bank and changed my card number.
• Jalandhar, India
That's good to know
@sabtraversa (13329)
Very new sites, those with the same concept of sites that shut down (I didn't join TSU, for example), earnings through activities I'm not good at. And of course, I might be too busy for joining a site. These are usually my "excuses" for not joining sites.
• Jalandhar, India
They are still good and at least you never got scammed
@velvet53 (17323)
• Palisade, Colorado
I have seen a lot of sites go down so I am leary of a lot of the new ones.
• Jalandhar, India
I can understand. It happens with all of us
@velvet53 (17323)
• Palisade, Colorado
@singhisback It sure does. I was a member of gather, bubblews, redgage and a few others. They shut us all out, I feel no matter what amount we had in our account they should of been fair and gave it to us.
• Jalandhar, India
@velvet53 i agree with you
@lovebuglena (6850)
• Staten Island, New York
There were times when I wasn't sure if I should join a website. Always hesitant when it's a new site and you know nothing about it. One site I wish I hadn't joined is bitLanders. Hard to figure out and not a fan of the fact that you have to submit each post for review and to do that you have to pay, though it's not with real money but with gems I think... or whatever their thing is. And you can't even edit the posts or delete it from the site from what I remember. The only site that didn't pay me was Bubblews. I wasn't paid once after they had a tech glitch at one time. And I didn't get paid before they shut down. But I may not have reached the minimum at that time. Oh, just remembered that Wikinut and Niume didn't pay me my earnings either after they discontinued their earnings program, but I had not reached the minimum there.
• Jalandhar, India
I'm sorry to know about that. I hope you are doing well now in the online world
• Staten Island, New York
@singhisback Definitely not doing as well as I should or want to do. But I will take any earnings over no earnings.
• Jalandhar, India
@lovebuglena that's nice. I think you can do much better on other websites as you are more experienced in online world
I am very happy with the websites I have joined and right now have no problems.
• Jalandhar, India
Nice to know about that. Keep up the good work
@prashu228 (25589)
Not joining any other sites as of now
• Jalandhar, India
I can understand. Take care
There have been plenty of times I have been spammed about joining websites and informed the person I was not interested. Some of us are not online because of money.
• Jalandhar, India
Yeah that's true. Not all are interested in earning money online
I think there are so many sites out there that cannot be trusted, and we have to beware of sites that may cheat us in one way or another. Hard to tell which ones that will scam users.
• Jalandhar, India
Yeah in those cases we should try to check if they have any payment proofs and also its reviews