What do u do, when people get offended easily!!

@nomus24g (14775)
Social media is a funny platform...u say things in lighter note, its taken seriously & when you say something seriously, it is taken lightly In one of the recent post, I just experienced it...and the member went overboard to REPORT my comment, he got offended and super patriotic and feels ashamed of calling me fellow countrymen I am like....grow up dude!! everybody has problems in life, that doesnt mean u will reflect the same here and judge everybody n every comment through your lens....that's immature and ridiculous act!!
I do not know what you are talking about but the person who has the discussion can delete the respond if it is not right.
@nomus24g (14775)
by doing that he will be portrayed as a loser (in the debate)...hence best way is to get offended n Report
• Riga, Latvia
Lately people seem to have short fuses. That was not a good thing at all. Are you still following this member?
@nomus24g (14775)
I dont follow anybody...buts just in the middle of a conversation, when he lost the plot he got offended...
leave them on there way
@nomus24g (14775)
that anyway is a past tense for me, as if I care...but wanted to highlight how fickle minded one can be
@nomus24g ok ok
@nomus24g (14775)
First I do not use Facebook this is not for me.Leave it to the yuppies.
@nomus24g (14775)
nope, I am talking about myLot only...not Facebook
@RubyHawk (18960)
• Atlanta, Georgia
It is immature and ridiculous but many people lose their common senses on social media.
@nomus24g (14775)
right you are....they become monstrous in front of their computer and unnecessarily overreact to situation without even using some brains
@RubyHawk (18960)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@nomus24g I don't lose any time defriending them
@nomus24g (14775)
@RubyHawk I generally dont unfriend them....because I believe, they can stoop to a low doesnt mean I do the same stuff...
@tom_view (2030)
• Kolkata, India
just keep your calmness.
@nomus24g (14775)
@suripunj (525)
• New Delhi, India
Lol he is responding me here .I just request Mr Nobody to put entire conversation here and then let other decide what i actually meant when he irrelevant to the subject matter dragged my parents into discussion just to have last word in the discussion.I am not offended if you feel so i am extremely sorry.
@nomus24g (14775)
yes, who is objecting....refer everybody to the main discussion n then let them decide, u didnt get the context of the parent angle into your discussion...so if you dont understand stuffs then thats not my problem....whatever it is, dont take SM too seriously...life is far more better outside cyberworld