Structure and Meetings.

I have been asked by some in my meeting that I go to on Tuesdays to do some online meetings, This is what I decided: I will be doing them but also will set it up so that people can arrive without me. That way it can be passed on to a new person at some point. I am hopeful that it will work out. The problem is that in the past people have not followed through. I have set up the meetings and will not set up a structure for them. It is my hope that it will begin to take on it's life so that even if I can not be there it continues.
@holdoors (1664)
That is interesting. What platform are you using to make such meetings?
@holdoors I am using Zoom. It is a meeting platform that allows for video and phone usage. If it works out then I may set up some self sustaining meetings so that people have a place to meet even if I can't be there.
Zoom makes video and web conferencing frictionless. Founded in 2011, Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with a secure, easy platform for video and audio conferencing, messaging, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room syste
@holdoors (1664)
@Berniezeitler That's nice. I have heard great feedback on Zoom. Hope it serves you well.
@RubyHawk (28236)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Sounds like a good plan,I hope it works.
Good luck with this Bernie.