So Long, September 16th!

Today was a very relaxing day. It was also very productive, when it comes to watching OTH. As we got about 6 episodes watched tonight. Which is good since Netflix is taking the show off come October 1st. But.. that means my mom and I have just two weeks to watch the last 6 seasons.. while also watching all our weekly shows, and her working. . We can do it though, cause the show matters to us. . Anyways.. I'm tired, and have to get up at a decent time to wash this mop on my head before football comes on.. so finishing the episode we're on then heading to bed. Goodnight. Take care.
@Srbageldog (4839)
You're going to have to do a lot of binge watching to squeeze those 6 seasons in the next two weeks... but it can be done! Goodnight, sweet dreams.
We have been doing that anyways, lol. Never watch least than 5 episodes but definitely have to start watching way more lol
@Courtlynn Where there's a will, there's a way!
I had to do that once. I was watching a series, and then it disappeared. I then chanced on a list of shows being taken off and found it was one of them and began binge watching the last three seasons. I got them watched just in time before they were taken off. You can do it. Yes, another exciting day in football.
Oh I know we can, its just going to be tough with our regular shows lol. Woo lets go pack!
@Courtlynn An hour to game time.
@just4him its on now but trying to catch up on oth so not watching. Ugh
@jobelbojel (4728)
When I was catching up with Prison Break years ago, I did not mind the number of episodes I watch a day. Good morning to you!
Neither do we. Its just we have shows during the week we watch as well
@Courtlynn For me it is easier to catch up. I can understand and instead of waiting per week.
@jobelbojel i like having the shows to look forward to every week.
@Keibah (21)
Pretty productive I'll say. I smell binge watching to accomplish your mission
Yup! We binge anyways lol
@Christinb (414)
Have a good night
I dod thanks
@xtedax (113)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Was watching TV shows a couple of years ago but I stopped. Probably got tired of it or maybe I just lost interest. It may also be because I'm addicted right now to online games made by Blizzard. Can't really shake off the addiction. It's taking a toll on my productivity, can't finish the things I wanna accomplish, like building websites and mobile apps.
I dont believe in addictions, of any kind.. so..dobt kbow what else to say here..
I hope you and your Mom get all those shows watched.
We will, lol. Thanks