A Crazy person is after me

Yesterday in the afternoon I went out to buy some veggies for dinner.As I was in the market I realised that a strange man who looked suspicious was following me from stall to stall.after shopping I hurried back home but the guy was still behind me,when I reached where I live and wanted to take the stairs the guy was still there I gave him a glance and he went away.am still worried he might come to know where I live. Have you ever been in such a situation before?
@inertia4 (27684)
That has never happened to me before. But I can imagine the fear and stress that could cause. You know, in this screwed up world we live in, anything is possible and people seem to be more crazy now. You should have some kind of weapon and always make sure you have your phone with you to call a cop or someone you trust.
@inertia,I agree with u but I can't walk with a weapon in the street
@inertia4 (27684)
@Christinb I know. I meant more like mace or something you can defend yourself with. Something more legal.
@inertia4 yeah I think I should look for one
@acelawrites (11804)
You should hd took his picture with your phone camera, or just proceeded to some other place first if he kept on following yu. Next time, be careful, and I think carrying a pepper spray is legal?
I will go look for a pepper spray,because I never know he would show up again
@acelawrites (11804)
@Christinb be careful!
@acelawrites I will be extra careful
@weevee18 (529)
Omg. I suggest you don't go out alone.
I live alone I do not have any other person around
@weevee18 (529)
@Christinb oh dear. Just always pray and avoid places where there there are not a lot of people
@weevee18 yes dear friend, am very cautious these days
@mandala100 (46226)
@Christinb Nope my friend but your experience is a bit scary and strange.
You are making me more scared now
@mandala100 (46226)
@Christinb Is that so my friend?
@mandala100 yes,BT these days am ok
@YrNemo (13406)
A few times. Most often we just tried to walk faster and turned into some other streets.
I will do that if I ever see anyone following me again
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
maybe the guy have crush on you or stalker be careful friend
@kepweng,he is more of a stalker
@Keibah (171)
• Nigeria
Wow that's terrifying. I haven't really been in that kind of situation before but anytime I feel like someone is following me, I change my route home so they won't figure out where I live. Tell your family and friends about it and if you live alone I think you should at least report to the nearest authorities, since he followed you he should be able to see you talking to the authorities and walk away. You can never be too careful these days.
Thank you,I will talk to the authorities
• Jaipur, India
No this look like as in movies. I have not come to see any this type seen in my life. Be carefull.
Am trying to be extra careful,the man's face was fierce.actually I did not even make my dinner because I was so afraid