Happy Sunday

Hope you are all doing well. I was up early this morning so I went for my morningnwalk already. I may get three good walks in today since i had such an early start to the day. It is a cloudy and humid morning but the sun is suppose to come out sometime this afternoon. I don't really have any other plans for today. Thinking it may be a lazy Sunday. What plans do you have for today?
My husband woke up with a very bad cold, we stayed at home despite a beautiful sunny day.
Extra dusting to do today, would like to move the furniture and get the dust bunnies behind it. Other than that, getting ready to watch football this afternoon.
@fishtiger58 (30344)
• Momence, Illinois
My son went to work today, and hubby is going to finish the front porch I hope. We will watch the Cubs game and I have to come up with something for dinner. That's about it, have a great day.
It is cool and drizzly. We are having coffee and quick bread, spread with peanut butter. I may take advantage of the cooler day to get some food prep done for the week. I can get the granola put together before church and other stuff after. We have fried chicken from the store to warm up today for lunch.
@Tina30219 (33715)
• Onaway, Michigan
No plans here probably more mylotting and reading. I hope your day is good and you enjoy your walks.
@kepweng (13512)
is tweety bird is your favorite cartoons?
Yes I like Tweety bird.
@Macarrosel (7573)
It's just an ordinary Monday here. Nothing special!
@dramagirl26 (3360)
• Ringgold, Virginia
Nothing wrong with having a lazy Sunday. I just caught up on my sleep, the watched some football and racing later in the day.
@singhisback (2174)
• Jalandhar, India
I'm glad you had a great Sunday. I'm doing well. It's Monday here
I shopped and worked on the homestead today.
Happy Sunday to you as well. Not much planned for me today. Just a trip to the gym and some errands in the bank.
I walked and went out for coffee with my friends. But after days of partying, I took it easy reading and taking a well deserved nap. Three walks are terrific!!!! It was a beautiful day weather wise here.
Lovely weather here. Nice day to work in the gardens here.
We are out for football
Happy Sunday off to the beach this morning.
My husband and I were up and out early today too. We got our groceries and then came home and he put them away while I cooked up a nice big brunch. And in between I was switching laundry over and now its half done. This afternoon we're planning on going out to an apple orchard and getting some fruits and veggies of the season. I'd like to pick up a fresh squash for supper. Its a very warm and sunny day here.
@FourWalls (13355)
I did my laundry this morning. I like to walk around the block while the clothes are washing, so, like you, I got my morning walk in. I'm thinking about going camping next weekend so I'll get my stuff together and see what I still need. (When I say "camping," I mean sleeping in my car at a camp site. I'm like my brother: I'm way too old to put my butt on the ground in a tent! )
@JustBhem (33052)
• Davao, Philippines
I attended our Annual meeting at the center. Other than that, nothing more.
I hope you have a relaxing day there Laurel. And that you are doing well friend. It is sunny here and a gorgeous day...may go out for a walk.
The same as you.