A Lot of Lizards!

@UncleJoe (9943)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Just in case some of you missed my last post where I mentioned certain “Ladies of the Night”, this clip will give you a better idea of what some truckers have to put up with and others look forward to. Truck Stop hookers, often referred to as “Lot Lizards”. If you watch the video you will see these pros walking straight lines to their next customer. They know exactly which truck to go to next, and I can assure you that these girls ain’t truck drivers. I almost forgot to add the funniest part. When a marked police car pulls onto the lot they scatter like roaches when you turn the light on. The ones trying to run in high heels are the most hilarious. That’s because they use their current patron’s CB radio to ask who is looking for “company” next. That was when my personal entertainment began. I would grab my CB mike and beg them to come to my truck. Then I would send them to some other driver’s truck parked where I could watch from mine. The real fun began when they banged on a truck and woke an irritable driver. That’s when the fireworks begin.
Just another night at the Ontario,CA. truck stop, This video is not to be used for commercial or private use unless given permission or have purchased
@Platespinner (16491)
Golly, Uncle Joe, I thought I was getting educated by listening in to homeschool lessons. This is something else altogether.
@UncleJoe (9943)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
There are some educations we can do without, Emmett. Some aspects are better left unknown.
@UncleJoe I guess it's too late for this bit. Maybe I should stay off of MyLot and go do something a little more productive.
@UncleJoe (9943)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@Platespinner Gee, Emmett, lot lizards are very productive.
That's one way to have a little fun!
@UncleJoe (9943)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
It was @allen0187 But those were actually, "you-had-to-be-there" moments.
@UncleJoe I know. Must have been a lot of laughs. Have you ever been caught? I mean, have any of the other truckers or the ladies got into what you were doing?
@UncleJoe (9943)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@allen0187 When ever either would look toward my truck I would drop the mike and pretend to be busy with paper work.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
My son inlaw is a truck driver...he told us all about "lot lizards", so this wasn't novel to me. I bet it was funny to see some irate driver awakened.
@UncleJoe (9943)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
It was. A tired driver usually isn't in the mood for "company". I have seen a few lizards chased across the lot for waking up somebody.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
@UncleJoe as they should be.
@kepweng (14685)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
thanks for sharing the video i thought lizard reptile
@UncleJoe (9943)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
American Truckers have nicknames for everything @kepweng For instance, weigh stations are called "chicken coops". A shower stall is called a "rain locker". Rest areas are referred to as "pickle parks" etc.
I bet that was fun
@UncleJoe (9943)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
It was. Unfortunately, instant video cameras had not been invented yet back then @andriaperry
@acelawrites (10931)
That's could make you happy!