Happy Monday

Happy Monday to everyone. I hope you enjoyed the weekend. It was a nice and relaxing one here. After working all week, or 4 ½ days a week, I like to stay home most weekends. I had changed the radio station at work and rediscovered some older music. So I might be doing some posts on those! Two of my bosses came back from vacation. They had a really nice trip. I hope you all have a good week ahead of you.
Our weekend was short around here since we both had to work on Saturday. So basically we had a day off yesterday, but we enjoyed ourselves and hopefully are ready for another 5 days of work which lie ahead of us.
Yes, the weekend was all right here. WEather was gorgeous. Looking forward to read about some of your music posts.
@prashu228 (25504)
My weekend was good. It's Monday night here and sleeping time. Hope your day is going well
Tis a glorious Monday thanks Susan. Same to you.
@1hopefulman (32412)
Have a good week at work!
@dodo19 (33583)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It can definitely be nice to stay home and relax. There are weekends when I don't like doing much either. Sometimes, I just feel like staying home.
Happy Monday to you as well. Hope you have a productive week ahead!