~Most Of You Know But It's A Challenge~

Pixabay
Jacksonville, Florida
This is a challenge from @celticeagle about introducing yourself to new and older members here. Most of y'all know me but not everyone does. So, I'm a wife and a mom to 5 children. I Home School my kids which we all love. My family loves God and we try to show others love whenever we can. I live in FL right now but I was born and raised in NY, then lived in NC for 10 years before moving to FL. My husband and I met in an online chat room, 13 years ago. Sometimes love online works, for us it did! We have been through it ALL, including 2 miscarriages, being homeless 3 times, moving so so many times, going through the typical relationship struggles and life struggles. I LOVE singing, people say I have a good voice however I'm extremely nervous on stage. I also love to write-which I do best during dark times. And I enjoy reading as well-mostly thriller/mysteries. I don't drive because I freeze up behind the wheel whenever I get scared-not safe for anyone. I love storms and Fall the best, cooler weather makes me happy! That's it for now... Your turn!
• Uzbekistan
You've moved 40 times? Is that the truth or a typo? I can't imagine this. I've moved ten times in my life and find that much.
@MALUSE That is the actual number, yes. Sad, but true. Some of those times was moving back in with my parents 4 times after being married.
You know what you did? Now I have to count how many times I have moved! LOL
• Uzbekistan
@andriaperry What's the result? Or are you still counting?
Sorry you had to go through miscarriages.. i know thats tough. Glad you worked through thst, and being homeless, along with everything else - together. And that it didnt break you.
@Courtlynn Thank you, we have been through H*ll and back together but it's always brought us closer instead of pushing us apart.
@LovingMyBabies and thats how you know its real and worth it!
@Courtlynn Exactly!
I didn't know you could sing or had miscarriages. So sorry about the latter! My mother was afraid to drive, but got her license when I gave her grand babies. lol
@DianneN Yeah, thank you. My miscarriages were the hardest times in my life. =( Lol, I don't think driving is in the cards for me.
Our daughter-in-law is also afraid to drive. She has her learning permit, but I do not think she will ever drive.
@Corbin5 Yeah I have my permit too but that's as far as it went. I just can't do it.
Thanks for sharing this with us. I learned some new things about it and I learned why you are such a strong woman. You have been through so much but your faith gets you through the many struggles and obstacles. I may post one of these in a bit.
@Happy2beme Thank you for reading it! Thank you, I have been through a lot. God has gotten through it all. =) I hope you do, I would love to read it!
@LovingMyBabies thanks and you are welcome
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
I didn't know you were from New York, I already did one earlier today.
@fishtiger58 Yes, Long Island. =) I will have to find yours!
@fishtiger58 (30319)
• Momence, Illinois
@LovingMyBabies I have never been to NY but someday I will make it there.
I also love to read thriller/mysteries and I do not drive.
@Ladyduck That's awesome that we have some things in common. =)
• San Jose, California
I know a lot of people who don't drive! It's made me feel less weird about it, realizing that it's ok to decide not to drive.
I knew everything except that you sing. I know many people who do not drive, for me I am comfortable driving and always wanted to be a race car driver :)
@andriaperry Yes, I love to sing and I'm okay at it. =) Wow, I never knew you wanted to be a race car driver!
I knew most of that stuff, but forgot you love singing, that's cool, you should go on American Idol lol.
@TRBROCKS420 Lol, did you forget the part that I'm terrified of being on stage?! I wish I could though, hate my silly fear.
@LovingMyBabies I am scared of it too lol.
@spiderdust (7535)
• San Jose, California
I also have driving anxiety, so I don't drive either. Fortunately, I live in an area with a decent public transit system.
@spiderdust I didn't know you have the same fear!
• San Jose, California
@LovingMyBabies Yeah, it's much safer for everyone if I don't drive.
@poehere (17680)
• French Polynesia
I am so glad that you took the challenge. I am trying to work on mine now. I think this is fun and a good way to let new people get to know us better.
@poehere Thank you, I hope to read yours as well! =)
@poehere (17680)
• French Polynesia
@LovingMyBabies I finally finished it and posted it yesterday evening here. I think this is a fantastic challenge and a lot of fun. I enjoyed reading yours.
@Tracy04 (10815)
Mine too! Cool weather makes me able to sleep
@Tracy04 Me too!
I thought I knew you pretty well but I didn't know you could sing!!
@Marilynda1225 Yes. =) I love singing but just not in front of a lot of people.
@Srbageldog (8255)
Thanks for sharing. Some of this I already knew, some I didn't. I am sorry you experienced miscarriages and being homeless so many times. Sometimes going through hell with another person really brings you closer together.
@Srbageldog Thank you. Yes it has all brought us even closer which is awesome. =) I know some couples are not so lucky.
You have been through a lot and I hope everything changes for you.
@jstory07 Thank you =)
I knew a lot about you, but not how you met or that you can sing. I still remember the post about Li'l Julian and when he was born, that made my heart melt, your children at so adorably cute, each and every one of them!
@Juliaacv Yeah. =) Thank you so much! They are my angels.
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I had a miscarriage and a still born, so I understand the pain and struggle that goes with those. You are such a strong lady!
@thislittlepennyearns I'm sorry that you have been through that. =( Having a still born is worse I think because you get to see your baby but never raise them. You are strong as well.
I have learned a few new things about you - like your love of singing. I can't sing a note.
@Kandae11 It's so cool how we are all learning new things about each other through this challenge. =) Yes I love singing very much. Not everyone can, my poor hubby can't sing either.
@sugartoes (43232)
• Greencastle, Indiana
well that was pretty interesting to read I remember when we 1st met on Facebook & as we learn a lot about other people we learn MORE by something like this to read. I have a lot to write about who I am & where I came from & all that stuff, so it'd have to be a book of some sort... but to give others an IDEA about who I am & what I'm about I'll just say I'm a woman of truth & I love learning about other people & helping if I can. I met my husband 32 yrs ago at a truck stop & have been through the ringer just as much as anyone, but we have always pulled through with gods help, I have learned MOST the things I do in life on my own, I believe in God's word that he loves us ALL. I have had my own business raising rabbits in Fla for 15 yrs & we have lost a lot in our lifetime over the yrs but we just keep going to make life a little better if we can. I love working online making whatever friends & money I can & sharing things what I have learned in life with them, I love country & western music just as much as I like the oldies & doing the crafts I do when I have the things I need to do them. This is who I am & what I do I love with my heart & soul & share the word of God with everyone that will listen & wants to learn the word of God to better their lives.
There's a lot about you I didn't know. These are wonderful challenges to get to know each other better. I did my challenge.
@just4him They are really great! They do help us get to know each other better. =)
@LovingMyBabies Yes they do. Let's you know we aren't robots or some other kind of computer generated entity.