What Is The Highest And Lowest Point In Your Life?

@mandala100 (36002)
Hong Kong
Life is what we makes of it so they say. As I look back and recall and reminisce just like anyone else there were the highs and lows in my life... The highest point in my life: when I completed my college education, when I get married and when our child was born. You feel that you are on top of the world! The lowest point in my life: when my dad passed away and when my younger sister also passed away. Oh how I missed them so much! The lesson that I have learned from the lowest point of my life is to become a better and stronger person on how to accept the realities of life and to face everything that comes along the way no matter what... What's the highest highs in your life? What's the lowest lows in your life? What's the lesson you've learned from the lowest point in your life? Picture credit: pinterest.co.uk
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
I'm on the very lowest point of my life as I need to undergo a lot of pain and suffering.
@mandala100 (36002)
@JustBhem Be strong my friend.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
@mandala100 As always my friend if not I wouldn't be here.
@mandala100 (36002)
@JustBhem I'm glad to hear that my friend.
Highest point was when I completed my schooling for hairdressing..I was proud of myself. Lowest was a bad experience, but its fine now, I survived it.
@mandala100 (36002)
@TiarasOceanView Thank you for sharing your thoughts my friend. I miss you early this morning my friend.
@mandala100 Welcome Peter..oh I must have missed some this morning...I was around but not for long, I had a place I had to go for prepare for meeting important on Friday coming.
@mandala100 (36002)
@TiarasOceanView Ok my friend and how did your meeting goes? Thanks my friend.
I am also at the lowest point of my life, to the point of being shy meeting my own family and not seeing my friends for a long time.
@mandala100 (36002)
@Letranknight2015 We all pass that kind of stage my friend.
@tech40 (9221)
@mandala100 my life runs normal since i'm still young yet,, I dont have much highest or lowest,, I guess at my young age the highest point I have is when I graduated college, and passed to my first job interview.
@mandala100 (36002)
@tech40 Congratulations on you for that my friend.
@tech40 (9221)
@mandala100 I would congratulate you more, I know having a children is one of the hardest responsibility..
@mandala100 (36002)
@tech40 You are right on that my friend.
@Freelanzer (8286)
I would have to say having my children and watching their accomplishments would be among many high points in my life. My low point is losing my dad and sister in the same year.
@mandala100 (36002)
@Freelanzer Thank you my friend for sharing your thoughts.
@Macarrosel (7576)
Like you my highest were when I finish my studies, got a job as a banker, married and when my three daughters were born. My lowest when I was in great debt that I didn't know where I get the finances to pay it. Well, luckily it was paid by selling my 2 residential lots.
@mandala100 (36002)
@Macarrosel Yes my friend financial pressures/indebtedness could really be a cause of the lowest point in our life.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
I lost my mom and my women in less then 4 months of each other and the highest point was getting my college degrees
@mandala100 (36002)
@William21001 Yes my friend lost of our love one is indeed a lowest point in our life and thank you for your comment my friend.
The highest point in my life is when things are going good and the lowest is when things are very bad and do not know how to deal with them or how long it will be till they are better.