Scrambled Words.

By Bhem
@JustBhem (37012)
Davao, Philippines
After I wrote my last discussion last night, I fall asleep right away. It must be the treatment that makes me so tired. And today, I woke up so early with a headache. It's been going on for weeks now and it's normal for us patient to have this. So it doesn't worry me. I was thinking of many ideas lately about getting a job online which is hard. I have plans to undergo training but we are on a tight budget. We need to think things first before getting seriously broke. But I wanted it so badly. I still haven't got my pending pension. Stupid bank for their discrepancies. I was about to withdraw my earnings in Upwork and got shocked when I found out they are going to get lots of money from my earnings. So I decided to disregard the idea and save it for later. I need to think about it first. Today I plan to make a story to be submitted to my Doctor for the book they are going to make. I hope my story will be chosen. Any plans for today mylotters?
@tech40 (9260)
@JustBhem 1. Do you have migraine? 2. About your upwork earnings, what do you mean by "they are going to get lots of money from my earnings.." who? 3. To your doctor? and are you going to earn something if your story was chosen? I'm also hoping that you're gonna win that story
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
Yes, I have ever before. Yes, they are going to ambush you. First, they are going to get their percent from your earnings and when you want to withdraw your earnings, they are going to get another payment for the processing. I don't know if I will earn something probably a recognition.
@tech40 (9260)
@JustBhem I see.. probably that is the reason why you have headache always.. hmm my ex girlfriend have an migraine too.. hehe Owh.. why they do that? seems unfair! what you usually do on upwork? seems interesting (not the fees but the site) I see.. that's cool tho :) and that story is about.. the treatment?
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
@tech40 Ex girlfriend huh? Lol. I don't know maybe that's how they get income. Upwork is a site where you can look for jobs and clients look for a worker. You can check the site. The story that I will make is Love goes on. Lol. A dialysis story.
Good luck in the story that you'll submit. No plans for today except another bank run and a trip to the gym.
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks. Wow. Sounds a lot of work.
@JustBhem Not at all.
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
@allen0187 At least you make yourself busy.
@prashu228 (25811)
My day is already done, it's evening here. Just cooking dinner
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
I see, do we have the same time frame? It's 9:45 in the evening here.
@prashu228 (25811)
@JustBhem we have two and half hours difference i guess.. you are two hours ahead of us
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
@prashu228 I see, so if it's 11:42 here and 9 pm there? Right?
@mandala100 (43371)
@JustBhem I'm working today Tuesday in the office my friend.
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
Keep up the good work my friend and don't forget to eat.
@mandala100 (43371)
@JustBhem Thank you for the reminder my friend.
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
@mandala100 No worries.
@Tracy04 (10836)
Today as I'm typing, am waiting for other housemate to wake up and go laundry.
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
Well, at least you'll be productive the next hours.
I am sorry you have a headache after your treatment. Good luck for your book.
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
Thanks. I will think about it - I mean the book.
No plans really but I do have an important meeting this week on Friday so we shall see how that goes. Good luck with the book I hope they pick yours Bhem!!!
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
I hope so Tiara, a recognition will do if ever.
@Lucky15 (33384)
I am done with my first plan, washed my clothes and I am on my second plan, be here :D
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
Yay. See you around Miss Reine.
@YrNemo (12657)
My plans never worked so far (especially the ones in which I plan to take it easy!), so I have become frightened of thinking too far ahead. Good luck with the story you planned to submit.
@JustBhem (37012)
• Davao, Philippines
Yay. Just like a scrambled thoughts. Thanks.
@Christinb (407)
Do u have the link for up work.if u do please share it
@poehere (17700)
• French Polynesia
Night has arrived here on the islands and our day is over. We had a great day and now I am about to go and watch a film with my boyfriend. Hope it all works out for you.