My Monday..

Well first off, I didn't have the peanut butter and fluff sandwich for lunch .. instead I cooked 3 dinner rolls and some beef gravy, but only ended up eating 2.5 rolls. About an hour later I had a small bowl of ice cream, while watching 'GLEE'. Which I happened to watch about three episodes of before my mom got home. Then we went out to deposit Avon money in my bank account, and to pick up pizza for dinner as it was 50% today, and we had $5 in rewards.. making it so we only paid $2.05 for a $15ish large extra cheese pizza . Sadly though, the pizza barely had sauce on it. So my mom had me call and complain, and the guy I talked to claimed he's the one who made it so he knows it had sauce on it.. No, it definitely didn't. So off to twitter I went. Pissed and all! So now we'll see if they answer me . Since then, I've just been here off and on - which thankfully the bank shows tonight; watching OTH with my mom - think we've watched about 8 episodes , and made delicious brownies. -- Hope you're all doing well tonight..
@poehere (17840)
• French Polynesia
Well we have one coconut ree cleaned and one to go. By boyfriend decided he wanted to eat hamburger and fries of all things for dinner. He is only here until tomorrow night so I will fix this for him. Not one of my all time favorites and he knows it. He loves his meat and basically eats a lot of fish where he is working. I would too if I could just go out my front door and catch my dinner.
Burger and fries sound good
@poehere (17840)
• French Polynesia
@Courtlynn It was bacon burgers and fries. That is what he wanted so I made it for him.
I a. doi ng fine today and tonight too just getting a little tired is all
Same here. But didnt sleeo really last night / this morning for why.
@Courtlynn hope we both sleep well to night
@Hatley same goodluck with it
@tech40 (8037)
@Courtlynn Can I live there? I want foods haha!
Dont you eat there lol
@tech40 (8037)
@Courtlynn I eat but later haha! Still full right now :)
@Srbageldog (5443)
I'm doing okay tonight. Kinda had a crappy day, but it could have been worse. That sucks about the pizza and that the guy copped an attitude when you called and complained.
The appointment ride stuff? Sorry again for that. Jerks today
@Courtlynn Yes. I'm still ticked off I missed my appointment. I had important stuff to discuss with that doctor and now I have to wait another month.
I could go for some brownies right now I have two boxes. But I will wait until m little cousin comes tomorrow he will enjoy eating some. I hope they do something about the pizza.
They better! So angry they would just say it had sauce on it. Then he said to get extra sauce next time we want extra cheese WHICH WEVE NEVER HAD TO DO THAT BEFORE, AND ALWAYS HAD SAUCE. Ugh.
@yanzalong (8766)
Wow! Pizza. I love that with delicious toppings. I had a pizza gathering in the office. We do this perhaps 3 times in a year. Everyone loved it. I couldn't eat more than 3 slices.
Thats good! Love pizza.. when its made right anyways.
@prashu228 (22865)
Ahh remaining rolls in trash... Are they not tasty?
It was half a roll, not a big deal. And no after tge other 2.5 it got blah and couldnt eat it
@sol_cee (13596)
• Japan
What happened to the .5 rolls? ;)
In the trash it went.