JJ's Vinyl Madness Countdown #788

I've somehow wound up with three copies of this. But it will soon be down to two...a facebook friend (that I originally met here years ago) commented there on a photo that she needed to replace her copy of this because it skips...so I messaged her asking for her mailing address and I'm going to send her one. I'm not sure how many 'extra' copies of albums I have given away like this, but it is several. After all, I only need one for myself. Unless it is something I am collecting different versions of or something like that. Cheap Trick - Heaven Tonight
"Heaven Tonight," by Cheap Trick, from the 1978 "Heaven Tonight" album. Released by Epic Records.
@dgobucks226 (13734)
The Cheap Trick at Budokan album really cemented their popularity.
And I really don't understand why that was...it isn't (to me) that good of an album
@dgobucks226 (13734)
@JolietJake I agree!
@m_audrey6788 (15094)
Hi there! Good Morning! How nice of you giving some of your collections to people who wants something like that too . My husband is also collecting albums like yours but don`t have the chance to play it because his radio is not working due to long time stock (I guess) Thanks for this morning coughee music
I'm on a few vinyl collector groups on facebook, several times I have posted what I was playing and someone would comment they wished they had a copy, so if I had an extra I'd send it to them. And a few times, people have done the same for me. Since I wind up getting probably half of my albums for free or for a very low cost, it's the polite thing to do.
@JolietJake ..Wow! That`s nice It`s like exchanging of collections
It's always nice to share what we have. Especially when we have extra.
This will go to Rhode Island and I have a copy of Fleetwood Mac 'Rumours' I am sending to a new home in Kansas
@JolietJake .....That's good of you. Spread the music.
A good album.
@Tracy04 (10815)
Not familiar with this one.
That's a sweet gesture from you JJ. Do you want my mailing address now? I'm kidding!
I love this album. I saw your comment on the first four. I wholeheartedly agree.
I wish for heaven tonight too.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Love some Cheap Trick, some others don't do it for me
• Ponce De Leon, Florida