This Makes No Sense

Honestly, I don’t know what our local store is thinking. They have blocked more than half of the entry/exit when you go into the store. There is a huge candy display there now. It’s almost single file to get around either side of this big display. If there was an incident, it would be a lot of people trying to get out and squeeze through the narrow paths on both sides. That makes no sense. I don’t know who’s brilliant idea this was. It’s been that way for the last couple weeks now. They need to move it or at least part of it.
I have been in a few local stores that have little room to walk around in between displays. Add the new stock waiting to be shelved and it is even worse.
@ElusiveButterfly That's what our Dollar General is like now most of the time. The boxes of items that need to be put on the shelf block a big part of the aisles. It can be hard to get through with a cart.
@Susan2015 We have two within a 10 mile radius. One is close to where I live. I shop there when I need to get something and don't want to drive to town. This one is better stocked and the aisles are clear. The other one is a zoo.
• Lakewood, Colorado
Oh dear that is not wise.
@TiarasOceanView I don't know what they were thinking blocking most of way in and out of there.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Susan2015 lawsuit ..
Have you told the administration that it is dangerous to have it that way?
@marlina Yes, I did on the last couple of surveys. And my husband mentioned it to them in person.
I think it would be against the law since those with disabilities may really have trouble with the way they have it set up now. I doubt a wheelchair could make it through the narrow paths.
A wheelchair would have just enough room and that's not good. But in a crisis, it would basically be really hard to get out of there since most of it's blocked going in and coming out of the store.
@JWMURP (44)
How things are presented is many times very important as to whether they will sell or not, and whether other things around them will sell, and affects whether or not people will buy things in the store or not.
@Tracy04 (10661)
I don't like when that happens.