Why don't I have $0 days here?

There are days where I will not be active at all due to lack of time. Sometimes I become the ghost of Mylot, by only reading and liking discussions, simply because I am not in the mood of talking. Well, at least I got my daily reading done. But even during the days where I have not visited Mylot at all, and there are almost no notifications at all, I still get a few fractions of a cent. I don't have $0.0000 days at all. That qualifies as making money in your sleep, doesn't it? Do you also become a ghost in Mylot?
@khalif85 (359)
• Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Interesting. Never tried that. Maybe i try to sleep longer and the cent will increasing higher.
Hahahahah, maybe. Post a discussion, interact with others, then go to sleep for a few days.
@khalif85 (359)
• Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
@thehousewife hehehe. Hmmm. How im going eat then?
@khalif85 you do what I do. Post while you eat. Multitask!
@LeaPea2417 (13453)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I wonder how long it would take to reach the minimum of 5 dollars, if we didn't do one thing on here for a year?
A year of inactivity? Are there devoted Mylotters who can go that long without... mylotting?
@LeaPea2417 (13453)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@thehousewife It was just a thought I thought about after I read your above post.
@LeaPea2417 it is quite an interesting thought. I would guess even after all that time of inactivity, any posts we have made could possibly still attract some attention and interaction.
@sabtraversa (8995)
I never got $0.0000, the days just wouldn't appear at all. Well, yes, all our posts have unlimited potential, just like stated in the earnings program.
Oh, so that's how it works. Maybe the dates of 0 earnings don't get in the report. Silly me.
@neildc (17221)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
@thehousewife I guess that is the exact explanation to this topic of yours. Nobody gets 0.00000 in any day because mylot do not reflect and displsy the day that we do not have earnings.
@neildc Yup, looks that way. Which is kind of cool, it keeps the negativity out.
I think that nobody here ever say a 0.0000$ for a day, there is always a small passive income, even when we are not around.
That's really awesome!
@aureliah (2191)
I also believe this is the truth even if it is 0.0001$
@pradab (445)
Positive comments
@topffer (29353)
• France
It is your destiny, you are born to make money on myLot and you cannot do anything to stop that, because there is no such thing like a $0.0000 day on myLot.
Wow! Gee, that's amazing!
I try to come on every day.
That's great! You must be reaching payout more often then.
@sishy7 (25525)
@thehousewife She's one of the top earners on here... I'm not at all surprised if she earns even more than Lamb, I mean JJ, in some months...
@sishy7 Lamb?
@poehere (17077)
• French Polynesia
Now and then this happens to me too. I was a ghost for 13 months once. For the last 5 days I have almost been a ghost. I am just happy when you are on and you feel like talking. It is good to see you today.
13 months is a long time. I am happy to see you here too, we always have a nice chat.
@poehere (17077)
• French Polynesia
@thehousewife Yes we do and that is why I came back. To chat with nice people and make them laugh. They also make me laugh too.
@Kosgey (1106)
That is what we call passive invome , making dime while you are asleep.
I never thought of Mylot as income. But it helps me get books for my children, and that's a wonderful thing.
@Kosgey (1106)
@thehousewife that's it.
@manu1989 (20)
• Sri Lanka
MyLot makes you money as you sleep.
Very true.
@Kind4321 (873)
• Nairobi, Kenya
encouraging to know thus
• Lakewood, Colorado
Yes myLot thankfully never sleeps and keeps tab on us even in our sleep
That is really great, as long as our posts are there, we still earn from them.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@thehousewife Yes we do..it is excellent.
Gosh! I get sleepy without interactions
That's the whole point of reading without interacting, it helps me sleep.
@thehousewife .. Why not?!!!
@Canaanite (104)
I just joined today. It is definitely not a $0 day. Looking forward, I will definitely like the earn money while you sleep part.
After a while, after you have posted new quaity discussions and responses to others, and got yourself some followers, money will come to you. Wish you all the success.
@aureliah (2191)
MyLot makes you money as you sleep.
Indeed!
@riverwild (693)
That's nice, passive income:)
Yes it is. It's always great to have money coming in.
@sishy7 (25525)
The only days that I didn't earn anything was when I was completely not on the site for a few days or weeks in a row. As long as I lurk on here even if just for few minutes at a time, I still see some earnings even if it was only $0.0008 for a day.
Yes, some of my inactive days are this much too. It’s good to see that, even if it’s not much, it’s better than complete zero.
@sishy7 (25525)
@thehousewife I've never seen it written as complete zero or $0.0000. On the days that I didn't earn anything, the date was just missing from the list like this:
@sishy7 Yes, that's what I've noticed just now as well. I will have a couple of days of the month which are not on the report. It's kind of nice actually, NOT seeing all the zeros.
My first day here so I will wait awhile on being a ghost. Happy ghosting!!!!
Welcome to Mylot. I hope you like it here. I wish you all the success in Mylot.
@thehousewife Its a fun hangout.
@velvet53 (15389)
• Palisade, Colorado
All I know is that it is nice to wake up and see the figures higher than they were when I went to bed. I think we have little gizmos working for us while we are sleeping. I wonder where I could find more gizmos.
Yes, that is amazing indeed. I don’t think I would have time for more gizmos.
@velvet53 (15389)
• Palisade, Colorado
@thehousewife Ha Ha Me neither.
@pradab (445)
I'm new to mylot and has not experienced what you are talking about...But the post has given me renewed confidence that this site is rewarding and interactive enough
Well then, welcome to Mylot. How did you find out about this site?
@Mudege (43)
Pass by after your duties shortly
Yes, I always come back eventually.
@singhisback (2260)
• Jalandhar, India
Haha yeah it happens. When someone comments after your responds or likes it and depends on your notification settings
Yes, it feels great people interacting with your posts, even while sleeping.