Mildred the Cat - helping out my mom

Hi everybody. It's Mildred the Cat. Long time no write. I sure hope all my friends and fans out there in myLot land are doing OK. Things have been really scary with all the bad weather and hurricanes going on. Good thing I'm an "indoor only" cat. Luckily, we don't live near any of the hurricane areas so I'm safe, my toys are safe and my mom is safe. The above photo (sorry it's lop-sided) shows me helping my mom with some of her projects. Honestly, I don't think she is making much progress. There is always a pile of stuff on the kitchen table and everywhere else, especially after a weekend of yard saling. My mom needs to get everything ready to take out to the antique shop where she will hopefully sell everything. All this seems like way too much work for me. In fact, just thinking about it reminds me it's time for another nap. Have a great day, everybody. Let me know how you guys are going. Till next time, purrs, paws and high fives. Image: my own
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
We used to do a lot of yard saling. Haven't for years. I have not been feeling well lately. Not sure what is going on. Just feeling sort of ookey. Our cat Silver would sure enjoy meeting you. He is such a sweet cat.
Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. Mildred sends Silver a whole bunch of purrs and high fives!
@LindaCPearson .....I bet that Silver and Mildred would have fun together.
Looking really good, Mildred!!! You do have to have your beauty sleep!!
We're trying to get sorted for a garage sale too. It's a lot of work. Your Mom will need your help
Mildred, you can come here to Israel and teach Sophie my cat how to help me out with things that have to be done around the apartment.