Good evening myLot

Hello everyone. I hope your day has been going well. It has been rainy and windy here at the Jersey Shore as an outer band of Hurricane Jose has been lashing us throughout the day. My day was rather uneventful. I went to work, did my job without any issue, and came home. I was supposed to meet my sister at the gym this evening but just couldn't manage to motivate myself to go there. I'm not too worried about it, though. I work out hard enough most weeks so a few days off isn't going to kill me. Besides, I can use the time to continue hand-washing dishes. It never seems to end. The repair-man is coming tomorrow to check out the dishwasher so I had to get everything out of there. Plus the cleaning lady is coming as well so the sink needs to be empty. Such fun! What's everyone else up to tonight?
I am trying to manage to sit up an hour.I am trying to get into reading posts but noting interests me or I can't read it all. I hope to feel up to eating soon too. My food had been cooked since yesterday I just could not eat it. I am glad your doing well.
oh you know me. . . living the dream!
we have a quiet evening in store.As we will be getting some rain from our friend Jose tomorrow
I'm glad to hear that the storm will be moving along.
@NJChicaa It should be.they say here a couple days of and on rain?
@amadeo I have no idea. They were showing something about Hurricane Jose and Hurricane Marie doing some fancy dance in 10 days which would shoot Jose back into NJ. Who knew Jose would still be a hurricane in 10 days?
• Pamplona, Spain
Been out in the Garden till quite late and then inside to catch up about Mexico and other things that we have going on over here. Right now though I am relaxing a little and enjoying posts I read here too.
Enjoy your night!
• Pamplona, Spain
@NJChicaa You too I am doing okay on here at the moment but its getting kind of late too.
@mandala100 (36120)
@NJChicaa Good night to you too my friend. I'll be working later this morning my friend.
Have a great day at work!
@mandala100 (36120)
@NJChicaa Thank you my friend.
lovely weather finallky its inthe 70s F,and feeks si giid afer si nabt git hgynd das
It is 70 and cool here as well.
You have to clean the sink for the cleaning lady? I guess she doesn't do dishes eh?
no, she does. I just don't want her to feel like I am taking advantage of her by leaving a sink full of dishes. I would tell her to just leave them but she needs the sink to clean the grates for the stove top and to empty the buckets when she mops, etc.
Hope that dishwasher is an easy fix!!! Beautiful weather here so outdoors for a lot of the day.
Even if it isn't, I'm not too worried about it because we have an extended warranty and KitchenAid has a known problem with their dishwashers.
@Tina30219 (32880)
• Onaway, Michigan
You are right you can take a few days off of working out it won't hurt at all.I hope they get your dishwasher fixed tomorrow and don't need a part.I am just getting some mylotting in since I was not here this morning and most of the afternoon.
@KristenH (23334)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Laundry, editing, and writing, doing Upwork. Planning supper.
I have the flank steak marinating in the fridge for dinner.
@KristenH (23334)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@NJChicaa Nice. I had a brown sugar ham steak for dinner.
@KristenH I like those little ham steaks for a fast dinner sometimes.
Good evening to you as well. Not much planned for the evening.