Right course

As a college student I am confused. Sometimes I think "Is this the right course for me?" I'm taking nursing course. At first I like it but now I'm feeling a doubt for my self. I feel like I don't like my course right now.
@franxav (3495)
If you feel joy in serving the sick, this is the right course for you.
I like serving the sick, But now its very difficult to me. My grades are very low.
@franxav (3495)
@kaphokz With your effort, I believe, you can improve your grades.
@franxav now we're doing our research project. I wish I can contribute in our group
@shubhu3 (10960)
• New Delhi, India
If you feel you are happy doing something to an extent that you get lost in that take that course. Not one where you feel happy in intervals.
I'm just thinking about the money that my parents pay in univiersity
@shubhu3 (10960)
• New Delhi, India
@kaphokz That is a different tangent.
@ridingbet (34742)
reflect and decide if nursing is your call. i am a nurse and it is my vocation to serve and be a teacher.
If I change my course do you think that my parents will get angry on me?
@ridingbet (34742)
@kaphokz they should understand that if nursing is not for you, you won't learn, but if you take the course you wish to take then all your enthusiasm will be there and then you study better. this is my own opinion. this is what i advise my students if some of them show their skills and knowledge poorly. "if you don't like nursing, shift to another course". that is what i tell them.
@Kosgey (1148)
That will affect your performance, so long us you are good at that's your course.