Please take time to read the post

@Jackalyn (6290)
Oxford, England
It gets annoying when you get an answer on a post and it makes absolutely no sense in the context of what you've said and shows the person has not really read the post to talk I think this is an insult to my lot and to the mylot posters who take time to post don't you? Personally I don't like this kind of repliy at all.
@valmnz (12574)
• New Zealand
I tend to simply ignore such responses. For me they're not worth worrying about.
@Jackalyn (6290)
• Oxford, England
I actually think they are worth worrying about because it shows people aren't treating the site with respect
@magallon (16795)
It really happens sometimes. but i simply ignore those kind of replies.
@TJGray (67)
I total agree. When i blogged a few years back i came across the same issue. Can be super annoying
@Jackalyn (6290)
• Oxford, England
Yes it is and I thought it was about time someone said something because we seem to be getting quite a few replies like this on posts at the minute. for I'm aware people don't always speak good English but even so sometimes you think "no they're taking the mickey." You can usually tell if it is a genuine misunderstanding of the language.
@TJGray (67)
@Jackalyn exactly
Oh yes. I love shopping in Aldi. *cheeky grin*
@Jackalyn (6290)
• Oxford, England
Yes me too. Or at least I did before they decided that they weren't having religious pictures on some kind of food and I just felt really why should anybody discriminate against my religion anymore than any other religion.
@hereandthere (21966)
you can skip it or delete it.
@Freelanzer (6363)
Yes I know what you mean. Sometimes I have to re-read my post to see if I am on the right post since the comment is so way off.
@Yadah04 (2869)
Yeah, it just shows the motive of the person replying. It is not to join a discussion in anyway, but to leave a response so that the one who posted would reply back to his discussions and earn. You are definitely not alone, i feel you.
I got your point! I think you`re right but there are times I understand it the wrong way and replied to share my thoughts and somehow ask questions how to figure out the main point of the posts
@Jackalyn (6290)
• Oxford, England
Yes, but asking questions makes it clear you are trying to understand whereas the people I am talking about clearly have no idea about the post at all.
@Jackalyn Oh yes. There are people who don`t want to understand