TV Show Theme Music

One of my all time favorites is the original music from Hawaii Five O. Another one is the music from Star Trek. There used to be a lot of theme music in the older days. The Miami Vice music is another one a lot of us remember. I also liked the music of Murder She Wrote and Happy Days too.
One of my all time favorites was always this one.
These are the opening credits for the original run of The Addams Family which aired from 1964-66. All copyright material belongs to Sony and no copyright inf...
@RasmaSandra that's a good one too
@Scrapper88 (1333)
I like the theme music for the Andy Griffith show.
@Scrapper88 Yes, that's a really good one too.
@Scrapper88 Yes, that is another good one!
@shubhu3 (14280)
• New Delhi, India
That's amazing.
@HazySue (21328)
I love Hawaii 5O's music. I listen to it every day at 6PM on METV while I am watching the show.
@HazySue I would watch it if it were being shown on our stations.
@HazySue (21328)
@Susan2015 that's too bad you can't get TLC.
The one for Magnum PI or Wonder years.
@TRBRocks420 I had forgotten about the Magnum PI one. It's a really good one too.
Those are all good theme songs. I also liked H.R. Puff n Stuff , The Partridge Family and The Brady Bunch songs
@peachpurple (12875)
Oh Oh I heard those music theme for those dramas, Hawaii Five O is very fast beat type
• Preston, England
all great themes - my favourites are mostly to Gerry Anderson shows, especially Barry Gray's theme from Thunderbirds - a brilliant military march - though a puppet show the movie version Thunderbirds Are Go unexpectedly showed the performance of the live band performing it - quite a lovely moment
A truly fantastic audio score by composer Barry Gray for the Thunderbirds theme. Performed by HM British Royal Marine Band for the end credits of the 1966 fi...
@arthurchappell Don't think I remember that one.
@YrNemo (12657)
Would you laugh if I told you the tune that sticks to me most these days is 'Guess how much I love you' from a recent children animation series for kids?
@sallypup (27087)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Run don't walk to YouTube. Find the theme song to Everwood. Oh what an ear worm! I probably plague my hubby by playing that too often.
I loved happy days theme song and liked most of the 70-s and 80's theme songs for TV.I don't think i have a favorite that i can think of now. I am supposed to be going to bed very soon and will be up all night thinking of theme songs to TV shows! Lol!
I love The Greatest American Hero theme, Believe it. ISometimes I can't get it out of my head lol
@Freelanzer (8915)
I have heard them all but don't remember them unless I hear them played. Those were certainly happier times in TVland
@Morleyhunt (19750)
There are a lot of television theme songs thT stir our memories as soon as we hear the opening bar.
@1hopefulman (28403)
I liked the cheery tune of Happy Days. Good one!
Happy days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rest in peace Mr. C Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair u...
@1hopefulman (28403)
I also liked the one for the Partridge Family.
Song also licensed by SME *See video for copyright and ownership and information. More theme songs from the 50s and 60s to come...so stay tuned! Thanks for w...