Boyfriend or girlfriend cheats. Do you give him another chance?

Portugal
Hi everyone If your lover cheats on you do you give him another chance? Or you leave him? I would forgive but i would end the relationship What would you do? Please share
@singhisback (2180)
• Jalandhar, India
It's easier said than done but I won't be able to forgive
• Portugal
I understand your opinion. And the worst part is that even if we meet someone else the fact that someone cheated on us will make us always feel insecure.the person that cheats isnt conscious of what it does to the person they cheated on.even in our future it will be a shadow.
@Akatheu (419)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@singhisback I think first forgiving is good.
@YesWay (3452)
Leave them Immediately
• Portugal
I would also leave him. It is better if we meet someone new.i wouldnt be able to see him the same way again.
@YesWay (3452)
@sweetloveforeve Exactly. I'd never be able to forget.
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Why did they cheat in the first place? It means they prefer the other person to you. Surrender that person
• Portugal
Yes i think the same way. If he would cheat on me is because i am not enough for me. And ge is wasting his time with me and i am wasting my time with him.life is too short to spend it with the wrong person.
@stbrians (11790)
• Kakamega, Kenya
• Manila, Philippines
If you love that one person, you let him choose. Mine cheated on me once. We were together for a year and a half. He chose me, asked for my forgiveness and vowed never to do it again. We'll be celebrating our 10th year together next month. Some people are worth forgiving.
• Portugal
I am happy that you could forgive him and that you are hapy with him now congratulations for your 10th anniversary
I wouldn't give that person another chance. If someone is able to easily pull your partner away, it will most likely happen again. He/she may try to be more secretive, once a cheater always a cheater.
• Portugal
I wouldnt give him another chance because i would always be suspicious that he could be cheating on me again
@skysnap (17819)
Once a cheater alwaysa cheater.
• Portugal
Sadly I think you are right
I dont know what I would do. Probably leave them and not look back. What about you? You didnt answer your owwn question :)
• Calgary, Alberta
Damaged goods should be returned surrender. They are not worth keeping. I do no some forgiving people who managed to save marriages and relationship after someone cheated,
• Portugal
I answered I said that I would forgive but I would end the relationship i agree with you the best is to leave the person behind.
• Portugal
@CaptAlbertWhisker yes albert it is possible to start over if the person allows herself/himself to forget what happened. But i had a friend back in school that her father cheated on her mother and she said she would give him another chance but everytime he was a little late she would always argue with him.and their relationship was chaotic.
@rubyriaz007 (3038)
I would never forget him ,and end the relationship as quickly as possible..Once you get cheated we have no future in that relationship..
@Akatheu (419)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I could forgive me for the first time and if this happens a second time I quit the relationship.
@resukill22 (4864)
it depends on the situation