Bald is Beautiful

Daytona Beach, Florida
There must be some of you who have heard this term before. It refers to men who are already bald or are going bald. Even though there are men who would rather not be bald the good news is that research show the both women and men find bald men more attractive. These men also appeared to be more confident and seemed to be taller. One conclusion was that bald men were looked at as being almost an inch taller than me who were not bald and 13 percent stronger. The other advantage the bald men has was the they did better at work and in society. The bad side to all of this is that bald men tend to look a bit older than they actually are. One way or the other it does not mean all bald men will look older and most of them can look handsome and dashing. What do you all say?
Bald has become so popular that both my son and son in law shave their heads.
@TheSojourner (17304)
I have seen good looking bald men and bad looking ones. I think it depends on the person. I certainly think this is a look that is becoming very popular. I remember the first time I recall being attracted to bald. It was seeing Lou Gossett Jr in "Officer and a Gentleman"...
@RasmaSandra I never watched that show...but I have always found (since Gossett) that there is something about bald-headed black men that I find very sexy.
@mandala100 (50502)
@RasmaSandra Is baldness a genetic trait my friend? Thank you.
That I am not sure of but this might answer your question
Hereditary-pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss. Hereditary-pattern baldness is not really a disease, but a natural condition caused by some combination of genetics, hormone levels and the aging process. Almost all men and women wil...
@mandala100 (50502)
@RasmaSandra Thank you for the given link my friend.
My just about bald husband wants to keep every remaining hair on his head. He says that grass doesn't grow on a busy street, and in his case, that's quite true. lol I prefer men with hair or without. It depends on their face and personality.
I have seen some really handsome men who are bald and if they had hair they wouldn't look as good @DianneN
A post I did in April this year titled: "My Choice" will give you my opinion on the subject.
I will look for it @Kandae11
I'm not attractive to bald. Very short hair, yes. But not bald.
@nomus24g (24905)
as a kid I used to hate baldness, but when my Dad grew old and became bald...I found baldness cool stuff :)
My husband used to have hair, but he is bald now. I think he looks pretty good!
@1hopefulman (32473)
I prefer to have hair!
best part of the hippie musical Hair
That song always makes me smile thanks @1hopefulman
@1hopefulman (32473)
@RasmaSandra You're welcome! However, it's good to know that if I lose my hair, I can still be handsome and I will be taller because I will stand tall.
Here in the Philippines, when you are bald, you are conceived as an ex-convict because most convicts sport a bald head. That's because when you are in jail, it is so hot inside because you are many in one cell and the electric fan is just one in each cell.
So actually it is bad for guys to loose their hair because others will think them criminals @SIMPLYD
@RasmaSandra Maybe, for some people they do think that way. But for others, like me, I will think, he is getting older.
@LeaPea2417 (22015)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I think most bald or balding men are handsome.
@MissNikki (2696)
My man is bald and has a beard - I love it !!!
@kepweng (18622)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i want to cut my hair to like ji jane
My husband is balding and it has not diminished his attraction in my opinion