Last minute rush

Nairobi, Kenya
Ever had to run around the last minute? My friend who had do catch a flight tonight did just that.Unfortunately she had to work and by the time she got home time was running out and there was no cab in her vicinity!! Luckily all she had to do was pick up her luggage. With the traffic to think about and the check-in time in mind, she tried a different cab app and luckily got one that got her to the airport in time. Now she is already checked in waiting for her flight. I personally don't do well when in such situations, they make me leave stuff behind and get all confused so i try to avoid them as much as I can. Ever been in a situation where you had a last minute rush? how did it turn out.
My husband and I missed a plane some years ago because of too much unforeseen traffic on the motorway to the airport. Fortunately, there were free seats in the next one to the same destination. Btw, is there a special reason why you don't mention your country on your account page?
• Nairobi, Kenya
Unforseen traffic can put a bumper to an otherwise well planned day. Hmmm, I hadn't noticed my country was missing, thought I had put it, will rectify that.
@YrNemo (13442)
@MALUSE Did they make you pay the extra when you missed the flight?
@YrNemo No. We were standing at the gate and saw the plane take off. We only missed it for some minutes.
@mandala100 (46365)
I always plan my activities in advanced and prepare everything a day or two before the event my friend.
• Nairobi, Kenya
You have never had any instance where unforeseen circumstances changed that? e.g sudden weather change.
@mandala100 (46365)
@chunchunwadaddy There were instances my friend but those are rare my friend.
@peachpurple (12865)
Oh I hate last minute rush, I tend to forget one or two items in the end
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
last minute is disastrous for me cause my past boss fired me in work
I dont do well in a rush either so I always try to plan ahead and be early for everything!
@rhpinc (1332)
• Santa Barbara, California
I do so all the time, and it is because I am so busy with everything, but I try my best :)
@YrNemo (13442)
Your friend was really lucky.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Oh yes she was and swore "never" to let it happen again if she can.
@YrNemo (13442)
@chunchunwadaddy until the next time! (never say never! )
@Kind4321 (852)
• Nairobi, Kenya
I do it most of the times not because i want but its inevitable