Dealing with Competition

For the mere fact that we are breathing and doing what our hearts desired we will always be confronted with competition or sometimes we are the one trying to compete with others.We are always trying to out-do one another. How do we fight competition?
The world is a very competitive place - and we will face competition in life. However, I know my goals and my limitations- I would never be always trying to keep up with the Joneses.
I guess it depends. Some competition seems healthy and a good motivator.
@peachpurple (11800)
To improve ourselves in order to win
• Nairobi, Kenya
would you give up if your competitor wins?
@peachpurple (11800)
@Teep11 (6684)
Competition will occur the problem is some are willing to do some of the most horrific things in order to get their competition down. The Bible even speaks about a little competition being healthy. Too much and we'll notice a decline.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Where in the bible? I have never seen
• Denmark
How I love discussions which claim to speak for everyone and about everyone! "**We** are **always** trying to out-do one another." We? Always? Do you know me?
• Nairobi, Kenya
Maluse