Fall Is Here

The Fall season is here. Can you believe how fast this month is going by? Fall I do like, it’s what comes after it that I like less and less each year. Yes, that is winter. The snow is pretty to look at on the trees, but not fun having to shovel it.
@jobelbojel (7179)
I would love to see the snow.
You should come for a visit to Canada this winter.
@dgobucks226 (12217)
A dusting of snow is so pretty, beyond that not so much unless you like exercise, lol.
@tzwrites (4913)
I don't want winter to come but I love autumn.
Don't want the snow anymore, too old for that
I hope that we will get a bit of snow this year.
@Tampa_girl7 A little bit I don't mind.
The snow is beautiful when you're a child and you want to play in it, but otherwise, I can look at pictures to see its beauty. I do love the late summer and autumn seasons, so rich in colour, smells, great fresh produce still available, what's not to love?
Used to love the snow but not anymore.
No fun shoveling the snow or driving in it.
@jstory07 No it's not. I'm always glad when we can pay someone to plow it out when it's very heavy. But there are times we do it ourselves.
@Elizaby (3672)
• Pensacola, Florida
Fall may be here according to the calendar, but not the temps as the heat index here is in the mid 90s
• Pleasant Hill, California
It feels like Fall here as well. I DID swim yesterday, but I can feel the cool morning air on my feet as I type.
Yes, it's fall, but feels like mid summer here. High today is 90 again.
I love Fall weather especially when all you need is a light sweater when you go out. Great for sleeping too. UGH when it comes to snow, cold harsh days and icy roads
@PatZAnthony (12657)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Not a fan of winter here either @Susan2015 It is great for some, but not what I need.
@YrNemo (12662)
I used to adore snow and everything related to it. When I found out that snow could melt into muddy puddles, and that people had to shovel to empty their driveway, I was a bit shocked... (Yes, this month flies by extremely fast for me too.)
• Midland, Michigan
Or driving in the snow and ice isn't much fun either. That cold weather we had a few weeks ago seems to be causing the trees to be changing color a bit too quickly, although it surely is the season for that anyway.
@singhisback (2174)
• Jalandhar, India
Yeah we love snow as we don't have much here
Yes it started yesterday here Susan..I am so very happy about that..so nice temps.
@dgobucks226 (12217)
I agree with you Susan. I don't enjoy shoveling snow or driving in it. To many 4-wheel drive people flying along the roads thinking their Superman!
@kobesbuddy (46768)
• East Tawas, Michigan
We got a new snow blower last year. After being used two times, it's already broken! We really didn't have a bad winter, last year though.