Some Things Just Stick With You

@Ganma7 (2829)
I was reading an article a few weeks ago about being positive and accomplishing something each day. The person stated that she makes her bed every morning so she already has one thing she accomplished. It may be crazy but each day since then. Have made my bed. No big deal who se suit mostvdays? Just my hubby who is retired. But I use to make it sometimes and others just walked away. Why would something silly like that have an impact on me? Well itvdd and my bed is made every day now. Feeling accomplished!
@sugartoes (40738)
• Greencastle, Indiana
why make a bed if your just gonna mess it up at the end of the day I never could understand that one but hey if it works for ya GOOD deal.
@Ganma7 (2829)
I agree but for some reason I got hooked on it
@ramapo17 (23968)
• Melbourne, Florida
@sugartoes I spray the sheets and pillows every day when I make the bed. I like the feeling of freshness when I get in it. We all have our own quirks. What is one of your quirks?
@sugartoes (40738)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ramapo17 I really don't have any other than being broke & can't do anything that needs to be done without $
Doing great my friend When I make my bed it looks so nice and inviting to get into it. It feels good to make the bed and start the day..so glad it made you happy too.
@Ganma7 (2829)
Thank you my friend
@Ganma7 Welcome
If my bed is rumpled and unmade, I won't feel like getting into it for restful sleep.
@Ganma7 (2829)
It does make a difference now that you mention it. Thank you for pointing that out
@ramapo17 (23968)
• Melbourne, Florida
I am the same way @Kandae.
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
I agree with that, even a seemingly minor job that we accomplish successfully make us feel positive.I too like to stick to my routine in the mornings which never varies, wake up , brush my teeth , make the bed and so on...it is nice to go through this routine or else you feel that your day was incomplete.
@Ganma7 (2829)
Thank you I agree. Enjoy your day
Haha very nice! I never do this. Maybe I should start!
@Ganma7 (2829)
Thank you glad you like it
We often forget to congratulate ourselves for those small tasks we do each day. Those congratulated tasks do have a tendency to get bigger and better.
@Ganma7 (2829)
Thank you I agree
@YrNemo (12657)
It is true, I feel like I achieved something by doing my bed every morning, keeping the bedroom floor clean, having the kitchen counter and sinks perfectly clean and empty etc .
@ramapo17 (23968)
• Melbourne, Florida
I understand that. I wasn't always that way but as the years went on I changed and I like things neat and orderly, except my office space. I am really bad with that. I have papers for years and magazines that I haven't even taken out of the plastic wrap around it.
@YrNemo (12657)
@ramapo17 Are you serious? But how about the content of those magazines? Don't you want to read them?
@ramapo17 (23968)
• Melbourne, Florida
@YrNemo It seems I never have time. Once in awhile I will look at one. Whenever we go on a long car trip I take a few with me then leave them for whoever I was visiting.
@ramapo17 (23968)
• Melbourne, Florida
That is one habit I was always into. The bed was always made if I was not in it. I was that way with my kids when they were younger to.
@Ganma7 (2829)
Me too!