Good Thursday morning

How are you all doing today? I just got back from a long walk through the woods. It is a beautiful day today. The sun is shining but there is a nice cool breeze. Nice weather for walking. I don't have much planned for today. I have to do a bit of tidying up because I have a former coworker coming from out of town to stay with me for a few days so we can go to the wake and funeral of our friend. I will also have to go to the grocery store at some point today to pick up a few things. What's on everybody else's agenda today?
It's still too hot and sunny here for a long walk but it must be nice when you can take a long walk through the woods. I'm sure it's peaceful and relaxing.
It is. I enjoy my walks through the trails and sometimes I even see deer and rabbits.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Trying to get the hang of things on post loop and watching movies.
What do you think of postloop?
Hope you have a good day. My day is over after 8 PM already. Just worked on my PC and did some reading this afternoon.
That is nice of you to let them stay with you. Hope you have a nice day.
@dodo19 (32867)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I don't have a whole lot planned for today. I'll just take it easy until I have to go pick up my kids.
@silvermist (20100)
A walk in the woods is always nice.Here it is raining most of the time.But it is not cool.And it is night here already.
Mystery Shopping and cleaning..on PL and MYlot as able to. Have a good day!