Good morning Thursday 9/21

I had a good night sleep again. My first day without coffee. It's been 24 hours or so since I've had coffee, and still no headaches. Today is the day I also plan to cut down on smoking, in preparation for quitting. The plan is to only smoke every hour. This may not sound like a big deal, but it will cut my usual intake by 3 to 4 cigarettes. It will also give me practice in NOT smoking whenever I want to . Then in a couple of days, when I am used to it, I will go an hour and a half, then two hours,and so on. Not sure when I will start using the patch. No real plans for the day. What are your plans for the day?
@Ganma7 (756)
Good luck it is not easy but you can do it!
I would not start the patch, it gave Tony heart flutters. As you reduce the amount of cigs per day you will be getting less and less nicotine so why put that back into your system when you have lessened it already? I have seen people quit just like you are doing it, GO for it! I quit and I smoked 2 1/2 packs a day, no patches needed.
Goodluck.. No real plans here either
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
They say after you've done something for three days it becomes a habit. Maybe that applies here. Good luck.