eBay Order, checking the mail and Swagbucks.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
A little bit ago I got the email with my eBay gift card from Swagbucks in it. I went ahead and ordered Inception on DVD because I really want to watch it abd it was cheap. Now I'm off to feed the horse and check the mail to see if any free samples goodies are in it. When I come back I will go is off my notifications and then catch up here.
Hope you have some samples
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Nith8ng was in the box. Oh well.
@thislittlepennyearns maybe tomorrow
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@Courtlynn maybe . Hope so.
It's always good to get a gift card. I'm glad you were able to get a DVD you wanted to watch at a good price. Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope there are some goodies in your mailbox. How many horses do you have or only the one?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Only the one. He was left in the lot next to ours by his owners and they only come see him once a month so we feed him and take care of him.
@thislittlepennyearns I'm glad you take care of him. He'd starve otherwise. The owner should sell him if they aren't going to take care of him.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@just4him I'm not entirely sure his owners are all there . I've seen them a few times and something just isn't right . It's like thy don't understand that the horse needs to be taken care of! I do what I can to make sure he is happy and fed.
@YesWay (3496)
Fingers crossed there will be some samples in the mail for you today
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Nothing today!
@YesWay (3496)
@thislittlepennyearns Oh well Better luck tomorrow
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@YesWay I don't mind that we didn't get anything today
Nice. I havent seen Inception but Ive heard good things . Have a great day
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I haven't seen it either! Hope you are having a good night!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@CinnamonGrl (5605)
• Paradise, California
Ooh, I hope you get some good free samples. I never think of doing that, with all the b.s. I do online. I don't remember what Inception is about, title sounds familiar.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I don't think the mail has run yet. There was nothing in the box. Inception has Leonardo DiCaprio