Do you left or Remove your shoes Outside when Entering the house?

@kepweng (13407)
Good evening thank you mylot that i can response comment and reply now to @FourWal thank you for the fast action i appreciated it in our house we remove our slippers and shoes before entering and i do that habit in other homes too i remove my shoes or slipper for cleanlines and personal hygiene beacuse if you dont remove it shoes harbor a host of nasty bacteria or germs i think its understandable cause you walk in land streets that have a dog poop , saliva,mucusc or feces other dirty things people do like throwing in the streets and you will step in it do you have kids in home i think even adult that can step in the floor that the shoes use outside step in inside the house can transmit the bacteria image credited too goodhousekeeping.com
I remove my shoes and I wear my house slippers. My guests wipe their shoes before entering, but I do not ask them to remove their shoes. This would be considered extremely rude in my country.
@singhisback (2174)
• Jalandhar, India
No i don't do that
@kepweng (13407)
beacuse you have dog that can chew your shoes?
• Jalandhar, India
@kepweng No , i don't have any pet
• Guangdong, China
I would rather left my shoes outside house, but actually it couldn't come true now.
@kepweng (13407)
why cause thiers a thief that can wear your shoes and runs away?
• Guangdong, China
@kepweng er.....I didnot think of that
@dodoazo (17864)
It's not required or necessary. Before we enter our own house, we wipe our slippers, shoes. Then we remove them and place them in their track. In school, the children are required to leave their shoes outside their classroom and they wear a foot rag to cover their bare feet.
@kepweng (13407)
wow its new program for kids in elementary do schools now let thier students to clean the classroom? cause i remember in my days studying in elementary to highschool if we dont clean classroom they will gave a line of 70 grades in our subject and my teacher is a terror teacher
@acelawrites (10931)
I do it, but some people in my household do not like the idea.
No, I don't do that in my house and I tell people who want to do it to keep their shoes on. I don't want to have stinky feet under my table. I have to do it, though, when I visit our Turkish neighbours. All Turks always remove their shoes when entering a home.
@bluesa (13427)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
No, we do not remove shoes when entering our homes in my country, but I do have a mat at my front door and people can wipe their shoes on that before coming into my home.
Our son has a home of his own now, but we do remove our shoes when we come into our home.
@Teekaaa (5639)
I remove my slippers before entering into my house... and everyone in my family follow that....
@shaynas (5529)
Yes, we do. We have different set for use inside home, that we keep right at the entrance :)
@Platespinner (16524)
The Big People always take their shoes off when they come inside. I don't have removable shoes so I get to break that household rule.
@m_audrey6788 (13844)
I grew up in a country who don`t really mind about removing your shoes before entering a home but I get to change that habit because here in the country where I`m currently living are very particular of that and I don`t see anything wrong with that
How did you get in the habit of removing your shoes? Is it something you grew up with? I have a mat outside my door and try and wipe my feet on that before entering my home. I do not remove my shoes. I keep them on. That makes sense why you do it. You never know what you will walk on or step in.
@kepweng (13407)
my mother teach that since i as a kid she slapped my feet if im not removed my shoes cause she have allergy in feet and contaminated an athletes foot before if you Dont remove your shoes? im sure you contaminated germs or bacteria now and its already in your body and its called e coli bacteria
@kepweng I understand and it make sense.
@thelme55 (14348)
I remove my shoes and use my house shoes when I am inside the house. I don't like dirt coming inside our house.
@rubyriaz007 (3507)
I remove my shoes and keep in the shoe rack inside the house..
@avdajay (84)
Left them outside.. As a sign of respect to the house I'm in.
@prashu228 (25820)
Yes i do leave my shoes or sandals outside the room.
@dgobucks226 (11571)
I do what Anna stated in her comment. My shoes come off more for comfort than cleanliness. It would consider it rude to ask guests to remove their shoes, but if asked I would, no problem.
@JESSY3236 (6289)
I don't. But I do use a mat at my front door.
@august18 (2162)
• Tunisia
I wish my family members do that, too.